The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Reviser101
I'm in year 10 right now so I've got quite a while but I just wanted to know what jobs you can do with biology physics and maths a level

Pretty much any job you like. Further qualifications may be needed for some careers (eg medicine, law, engineering, teaching, accounting, etc), but what sort of jobs appeal to you?
Reply 2
Well initially I wanted to study bio chem and maths a level because these were my best subjects and I really want to be a doctor. But I have just done my mocks and chem was my worst science so I am a little bit disheartened. That's why I've been reconsidering whether I should actually take chemistry.
Reply 3
Original post by Reviser101
Well initially I wanted to study bio chem and maths a level because these were my best subjects and I really want to be a doctor. But I have just done my mocks and chem was my worst science so I am a little bit disheartened. That's why I've been reconsidering whether I should actually take chemistry.

Well you've still got a whole year to decide. Ultimately you should pick 3 A-levels you enjoy and will do well at. Not all medschools require chemistry (eg Newcastle), but nearly all do so it would limit your choices but there's no point studying it at a-level if you don't enjoy it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
plz guide me i want to study bio physics and maths...is it good?
Reply 5
Original post by Asim12345
plz guide me i want to study bio physics and maths...is it good?

They are good, yes. But why do you want to study those subjects?
hello I was wondering if I could do aerospace engineering with bio phys and maths or is it better to do bio Chem and phys?I don’t really enjoy maths much except algebra and I find chemistry a little hard.Which would be more useful for an aerospace degree?(I don’t want to do phys chem math and I’m not open to 4 a levels as it seems like too much - I really love bio and phys)

Latest