Accommodation Watch

Aliyah_co
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey , anyone ever stayed at Bowman House close to Nottingham Trent City Centre any comments if this is a good student accommodation?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, it's also worth asking in the accommodation thread if you haven't seen it already :woo:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5073462
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aliyah_co)
Hey , anyone ever stayed at Bowman House close to Nottingham Trent City Centre any comments if this is a good student accommodation?
Hi,

just thought I'd reply to this, I'm not sure whether you've gotten a response from other forums, but here is what I know about Bowman house:

It's situated quite nicely, very close to the city campus, definitely in walking distance. It is also on the same road as Rock City; I don't know how you do with noise and parties, but I assume that party noise can be heard frequently.
According to the reviews on Google it has big spacious rooms, however it is said that there is no lift. Wifi is included, and the staff is said to be helpful and quick in responding. It also depends on your finances, because it is said to be one of the pricier accommodations.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.41%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.52%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (86)
19.07%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.13%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.66%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.21%