The Student Room Group

I'm not being fully accepted by half of my race.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP.
Why? Just because you’re mixed race doesn’t mean you should be treated badly.
Reply 3
As I have stated in another thread, I am half Cornish half Pastish. Unfortunately, I have never been excepted by my Pastish side because I look more Cornish. I was raised in a Cornish community. What should I do?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
As I have stated in another thread, I am half Cornish half Pastish. Unfortunately, I have never been excepted by my Pastish side because I look more Cornish. I was raised in a Cornish community. What should I do?

:lol: i got b8ed
Reply 5
Original post by ProRoadman
Why? Just because you’re mixed race doesn’t mean you should be treated badly.

Thank you for your concern. My Pastish side is absolutely horrid. They use extremely offensive terms and call me corn.
Tell the pastiah community to shape up and accept you or they’ll crumble like the pastry they are.
Reply 7
Tell the pastiah community to shape up and accept you or they’ll crumble like the pastry they are.

Thanks, I feel a lot better. I am visiting my Pastish side next week and I will use this insult.
Reply 8
Original post by marupe
:lol: i got b8ed

How should I handle the racist Pastish? Us Cornish are being opressed.
Reply 9
Thanks, I feel a lot better. I am visiting my Pastish side next week and I will use this insult.

I will let you know how it goes.
I will let you know how it goes.

Yes. If they get hostile. I’ll break them in two.
Yes. If they get hostile. I’ll break them in two.

Aaaah, trust me the Pastish are very hostile. They cut off my Pastish father from their community for marrying my Cornish mother. They call me and my siblings: "the Cornish Pasties".
:hugs:

Tell them to go make you a pasta dish.
Original post by Little Popcorns
:hugs:

Thank you for your support.
Original post by TheDepressedOne
Tell them to go make you a pasta dish.

Oh no you didn't...'pasta' is such a racist term towards the Pastish, but I'll use it anyway.There was once a young Cornish, he was about 15 yrs old. He once entered the Pastish territory, they began throwing tomatoes at him and calling him racist insults such as 'cornbread', the young Cornish went on to scream 'pasta' to the Pastish, and well...the young Cornish suffered from a concussion, GBH and a black eye. What's worse is that the Pastish judge only prosecuted the Pastish. Needless to say, I will visit my Pastish family soon and I'll use this racist term, let's see how they react. I'll be sure to keep you updated.
Thank you for your support.

Aw you’re welcome ❤️

I just visited my Pastish c side of the family! They were awful as usual but I used your insult, they went ballistic! They attacked me and went crazy! However, we all walked out of there with my Cornish mother, we cut of all connections, however, yesterday, my racist pastish uncle just called to say sorry...
Oh no you didn't...'pasta' is such a racist term towards the Pastish, but I'll use it anyway.There was once a young Cornish, he was about 15 yrs old. He once entered the Pastish territory, they began throwing tomatoes at him and calling him racist insults such as 'cornbread', the young Cornish went on to scream 'pasta' to the Pastish, and well...the young Cornish suffered from a concussion, GBH and a black eye. What's worse is that the Pastish judge only prosecuted the Pastish. Needless to say, I will visit my Pastish family soon and I'll use this racist term, let's see how they react. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

about a minute ago

(Original post by ProRoadman)
Tell the pastiah community to shape up and accept you or they’ll crumble like the pastry they are.I just visited my Pastish c side of the family! They were awful as usual but I used your insult, they went ballistic! They attacked me and went crazy! However, we all walked out of there with my Cornish mother, we cut of all connections, however, yesterday, my racist pastish uncle just called to say sorry...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending