The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Mba with a placement 11-month period

Hello. I'm thinking to pursue my MBA (placement year) from University of Greenwich. Is it a trusted one to study MBA? And also, am I assured that I will get placed in the internship(11 months) if I perform well in the academics and in the interview? How often do students get the internship?
Reply 1
Hi:smile:
I'm also thinking of applying to MBA from University of Greenwich for the same reason as you.
Have you eventually studied there?
Original post by Venkatesh123
Hello. I'm thinking to pursue my MBA (placement year) from University of Greenwich. Is it a trusted one to study MBA? And also, am I assured that I will get placed in the internship(11 months) if I perform well in the academics and in the interview? How often do students get the internship?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by Venkatesh123

Hi @Venkatesh123,

You will need to secure your own internship, which the advice and guidance of our Careers & Employability team.

Our students worked for local and international employers within financial, retail, hospitality and tourism sectors. Companies include Network Rail, Skills Hive, London College of Business and Law and Bosch. We also offer placement opportunities within our University's departments.

If you would like further information about this aspect of the Programme you can contact our Business School Employability Office directly at [email protected]

I would also recommend coming along to our next Open Day, on Saturday 29th June, and reading what our past students say about the course

I hope that helps :smile:

Tara

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending