The Student Room Group

Bf just wants to eat me out???! Why

He keeps talking about wanting to eat me out. I’ve not given him a blowjob or anything yet just a handjob. Yet whenever he wants something sexual he starts talking about wanting to eat my pussy. Yesterday we were messing around and he kept trying to take my pants off and shoving his head down there. I kept pushing his head up. I want him to do it but I feel insecure and I’m not ready to give him a blow job back yet either. What do I do about this? I told him I’m not ready for anything like that and yet he carries on talking about eating me out....

Scroll to see replies

Well, it's understandable that he wants to do it, as that's what guys are like, however it is NOT okay for him to pressure you into it if you don't want to. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? It sounds like this is your first time doing anything with a guy, maybe that's why you're a bit insecure...?
Maybe it’s time to take a break. If he keeps on doing it then he’s maybe isn’t as patient and syou and you may need some time away from him. It’s risky since he may become more aggressive the longer you deny him.
Original post by Anonymous
Yesterday we were messing around and he kept trying to take my pants off and shoving his head down there. I kept pushing his head up.

:rofl: :rofl2:
Original post by SpacePatroFan189
Well, it's understandable that he wants to do it, as that's what guys are like, however it is NOT okay for him to pressure you into it if you don't want to. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? It sounds like this is your first time doing anything with a guy, maybe that's why you're a bit insecure...?

Completely irrelevant but as a girl who's never been in a relationship before: 'as that's what guys are like', is this true? If so why?
Just tell him you don't want to be eaten out until your'e ready tbh, if he keeps persisting then break up with him. Here to talk if you need it xxx
He keeps talking about wanting to eat me out. I’ve not given him a blowjob or anything yet just a handjob. Yet whenever he wants something sexual he starts talking about wanting to eat my pussy. Yesterday we were messing around and he kept trying to take my pants off and shoving his head down there. I kept pushing his head up. I want him to do it but I feel insecure and I’m not ready to give him a blow job back yet either. What do I do about this? I told him I’m not ready for anything like that and yet he carries on talking about eating me out....

Is he a cannibal? Just kidding, he shouldn't pressure you.
Reply 7
Talk to him, not strangers on the internet.

If you and he are not mature enough to talk about sex then you're definitely not mature enough to have it.
Say you'll let him eat you out then surprise him by taking him out to dinner instead
Reply 9
Warm weather affects the male mind. If your bum is nice, he most likely wants to tongue-punch your starfish aswell. Remember to keep it squeaky clean, babyface :u:
Original post by SpacePatroFan189
Yes I’m 18 and he’s my first bf so first time everything. I don’t get why he wants to do it so badly. He keeps saying it and then he always looks like he’s hungry or something when he’s saying it. It actually kind of scares me sometimes :lol:
Original post by ProRoadman
Maybe it’s time to take a break. If he keeps on doing it then he’s maybe isn’t as patient and syou and you may need some time away from him. It’s risky since he may become more aggressive the longer you deny him.
do you think he will become aggressive? I really like him a lot I don’t want to lose him because of this ...
Original post by doctorsriya
Just tell him you don't want to be eaten out until your'e ready tbh, if he keeps persisting then break up with him. Here to talk if you need it xxx
I’ll try and tell him but he just carries on. I think maybe he has a fetish hahaha.
Original post by Drewski
Talk to him, not strangers on the internet.

If you and he are not mature enough to talk about sex then you're definitely not mature enough to have it.

Man I’ve tried and it’s like he says okay but then after he turns back into a starved dog
Red flag. He shouldn't keep trying when you obviously don't want to. Disgusting that he keeps obsessing about it when it makes you uncomfortable.
Surprise him with some fish essence. He'll soon stop pestering
Yes I’m 18 and he’s my first bf so first time everything. I don’t get why he wants to do it so badly. He keeps saying it and then he always looks like he’s hungry or something when he’s saying it. It actually kind of scares me sometimes :lol:
do you think he will become aggressive? I really like him a lot I don’t want to lose him because of this ...
I’ll try and tell him but he just carries on. I think maybe he has a fetish hahaha.

Man I’ve tried and it’s like he says okay but then after he turns back into a starved dog

He tried to forcefully remove your pants. That’s a big red flag there. You definitely think of leaving.
He tried to forcefully remove your pants. That’s a big red flag there. You definitely think of leaving.

Yeah I guess that’s true and I had to keep telling him stop and then I don’t know how many times I said stop until he actually did
Yeah I guess that’s true and I had to keep telling him stop and then I don’t know how many times I said stop until he actually did

Leave him. He dosen’t respect you. There are guys out there who are actually respectful of your decisions. It’s great you said this now rather when it’s too late.
Leave him. He dosen’t respect you. There are guys out there who are actually respectful of your decisions. It’s great you said this now rather when it’s too late.

But when he stopped he kept saying sorry as well?
But when he stopped he kept saying sorry as well?

But only after you said stop several times. He knows what he was doing. You have a chance to make a decision. It’s your choice. Your bf is getting impatient so he won’t have much patience as before.
let him know that you really aren't ready to do it back to him, and that's absolute. he should respect your feelings but the fact that he wants to so much should let you feel a bit less insecure, he obviously cant wait to taste it. but you also have to think, is he going to talk sh*t about you if anything is less than perfect or is he going to be respectful a d a good person? imo it's only worth getting that intimate with someone who is going to treat you well and talk about you well i.e who actually cares about you.
How are you talking to him about this? I'm only asking cos teenage boys are pretty bad at reading signal and teen girls are pretty bad at being assertive. Please understand you shouldn't have to think about how you say stop... saying it should be enough... but if you wanna try and make it work with him changing your tone might help.

Eg don't giggle and smile when you say 'stop pulling down my pants' but rather look serious and say 'I've asked you to stop why are you continuing? I am not giving consent. You need to respect my choice' clearly and firmly.

And when you talk big picture tell him you are not ready and will inform him when that changes. Tell him he needs to stop trying and if he continues you will break up with him because it is disrespectful and rapey to keep doing it.

If that doesn't work I would leave him. He's not necessarily going to force you... a lot of teen boys genuinely think this is ok behaviour... but you will feel more pressured and if you give in you are teaching him that this behaviour works. So he will keep doing it.

Latest

Trending

Trending