The Student Room Group

how to find a girlfriend

Hi all, i am a 27 years old Chinese and a PhD student in the university. Since i am quite busy with the research work, my social circle is not so wide and hence it is difficult for me to find a girlfriend. Anyone have any suggestion? Thanks a lot!
Original post by Gavid
Hi all, i am a 27 years old Chinese and a PhD student in the university. Since i am quite busy with the research work, my social circle is not so wide and hence it is difficult for me to find a girlfriend. Anyone have any suggestion? Thanks a lot!

Try tinder. I know this is a very mainstream answer but if you can't seem to find anyone from where you are at the moment, then online dating should lead you somewhere
Original post by Gavid

By finding a girl
Original post by Gavid

Don’t use tinder, maybe another dating site or mutual friends maybe
Reply 4
Original post by G_Singh145
Don’t use tinder, maybe another dating site or mutual friends maybe

I know. Tinder is more like to find a sexual partner which is not what i want.
Reply 5
Any girl here want to find a PhD boyfriend? I can help you with your math (including bachelor and master level).
Reply 6
Original post by Gavid
Any girl here want to find a PhD boyfriend? I can help you with your math (including bachelor and master level).

This doesn't sense make because this is begging.

Out of 100 girls, one will say yes.

It's up to you to put in the effort and accept rejection.
Reply 7
Wow! Really? If so, we can exchange the communication app first.
(edited 5 years ago)
look deep in the amazonian rainforest innit
Reply 9
Original post by Gavid

This is the last thing you should do. Nobody’s going to want you if you beg, it’s extremely unattractive.
Original post by Gavid

Oh ffs...
Original post by Gavid

This can’t be serious 😂😂😂
You could try online dating (POF, e-harmony etc), speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, through meet ups, going to the pub, through work, through your network and approaching females.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending