The Student Room Group

My annoying af sister

Ok, so I just wanted to make this post to clear my frustration from my sister. I don't know what's up with my sister, but she is just so annoying to me. Let me give some examples. My sister uses this music app, Pandora, and she just listens to like 4 songs then doesn't use her phone anymore. She then wants to use my brothers laptop to listen to music when she could just very well use get phone. She also uses my phone to listen to music in the Pandora app which I don't use and it just takes up space for me in my phone. She does this every day. Okay, so that was one example, moving on to the next example. My sister wants me to learn some Spanish when I don't even want to. My family is Asian. Every day she goes to show me a new word on a website called Spanishdict.com or something idk. It kind of gets annoying to me. She's like "Are you happy that Despacito played?" Like, no idgaf. Next example is one time my sister bought pizza and she just left it out and there were ants everywhere on that pizza like so many ants on that pizza. Then she was like she put it on a plate and just put it back in the fridge where the other food was. Like WTF????? And when my mom comes home from shopping she's like "Happy mom when to __________" in this happy cheery tone and claps her hands and jumps up and down. This one time my brother was doing his Spanish homework and I was sleeping. We share a room. She went in, took his homework and ripped it into shreds. Then my brother got so mad and started shouting and hitting my sister. My mom was like wtf are you doing. I woke up because they were shouting so loudly and I'm a very heavy sleeper. So I talked to her and found out the reason she did that was because she wanted to make him redo it and "torture" him. When she went to high school she wore a this white t shirt to school every day without like a tank top or something so every day I saw her tits. Also there is a gas station near our house and she goes there and buys snacks, but she uses my mom's money. She doesn't have a job or any way of making money. She doesn't even try to make money, she just takes our mom's money. And it isn't like my mom makes a lot of money. It's only average monthly income. She also watches Jeopardy and gets excited about the easy clues they have. She keeps mentioning it to me weeks later, like why????? I don't even watch or care about Jeopardy. She also looks in my backpack and my brother's backpack every day and I find it very annoying that she's invading my privacy. Like as a student my life is in my backpack basically. I always tell her that I don't like when she does this, but she still continues to do this. As I am writing this I literally just saw my sister go to my room and look in my backpack. It's July. Also I really like Kpop like BTS, Red Velvet, TWICE, Blackpink, IOI, Gugudan, and I like to watch Korean variety shows. She's like like "Have you learned any Korean yet????" and "Still wearing your BTS hoodie,huh?" every day she asks me this. I have this BTS pillow with Jimin (a BTS member) on it and my sister is like "Why do you like this pillow?" and I'm like "I like BTS" but she continues to ask me that same question about the pillow. I have this BTS poster and cards of Red Velvet. She also asks me that same question when she already knows. wow this was long. So those were some examples of my annoying af older sister. Like, she's 20 years old and about to be 21.
I thought that your sister was like 11-13 until I got to the last line...
Original post by Anonymous
I thought that your sister was like 11-13 until I got to the last line...

agreed
This is the most relatable thing I have ever seen
She's an immature little brat who wants everything her way. I say teach her a lesson.
I hate people like this
If she's really that annoying, she could always come round and my parents could help.....
Wow, I though 8 years old!

You're sister really needs to learn boundary's and be less annoying
Talk as brother to sister. Do you two even have any type of bond, spend any time together? She won't really change until you form a bond and start to spend time together as sinlings. Doesn't need to be much, maybe go out to eat together, maybe play a few games together, maybe go to the park etc together. Maybe treat each other. Siblings have to be siblings.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Oh gosh, I actually thought she was about 13/14 until I read the last line. Erm, you have a... nice sister... :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending