TheWinterSoilder
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anybody know the top unis in clearing and Adjustment this year 2018?
Thanks
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheWinterSoilder)
Anybody know the top unis in clearing and Adjustment this year 2018?
Thanks
Search on Ucas for History degrees in clearing. There will be changes by the time results day comes around, Note that a few unis not in clearing might be available via adjustment - UCL have been like that in the past though not necessarily for history.

And define 'top'.
TheWinterSoilder
Rep:
?
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Search on Ucas for History degrees in clearing. There will be changes by the time results day comes around, Note that a few unis not in clearing might be available via adjustment - UCL have been like that in the past though not necessarily for history.

And define 'top'.
Thanks, so some unis may open up ? Top just meaning most prestigious. I've found York but struggled to find B.A History for other well rated universities
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks, so some unis may open up ? Top just meaning most prestigious. I've found York but struggled to find B.A History for other well rated universities
it's possible.

Cardiff, UEA, Exeter, Goldsmiths, Kent, King's, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Queen's, Royal Holloway, Sheffield, SOAS, Southampton and many others are listed in the search below. Surely some of them must fit your description of well rated?

https://digital.ucas.com/search/resu...tView=Provider
TheWinterSoilder
Rep:
?
it's possible.

Cardiff, UEA, Exeter, Goldsmiths, Kent, King's, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Queen's, Royal Holloway, Sheffield, SOAS, Southampton and many others are listed in the search below. Surely some of them must fit your description of well rated?

https://digital.ucas.com/search/resu...tView=Provider
A lot of those do Art history or Ancient History. And I thought KCL wasn't on there?
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
A lot of those do Art history or Ancient History. And I thought KCL wasn't on there?
According to the search criteria, they all show as offering straight History in clearing - including King's, which I can see on page 2. What are you seeing that's different to me?
TheWinterSoilder
Rep:
?
According to the search criteria, they all show as offering straight History in clearing - including King's, which I can see on page 2. What are you seeing that's different to me?
No you are right. Seems like I'm blind. Sorry for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.82%
No (313)
70.18%

Watched Threads