The Student Room Group

History Coursework

Hiya I do AQA history and we have coursework where we decide what to do it on. I am really struggling on what to choose. It has to look at (briefly) 100yrs period and I cannot look at anything related to America from 1865 to 1975 or the Wars of the Roses (or Britain during the Wars of the Roses period). I was thinking of looking at women's suffrage or something like that but have no clue what direction to go down. Any advice would be helpful.
Reply 1
The advice we were given when we did it is to find a textbook for the topic you want to do from any exam board it doesn’t matter, as this will help you formulate a question and will also list resources such as primary sources and historians.
Hi

I personally haven't done anything related to women for my coursework. However, some of the Q's classmates focused on were 'Individuals were the most significant factor in the expansion of women suffrage in the period ...'. In addition, as you do a time period (1865-1975) in which the most significant changes in women suffrage took place it might be worth having a look at other topics as AQA won't allow you to do anything in the same period.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending