Ordering a dildo while you still live at home

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Have any of you done this. How do you do it confidently without your parents finding out and keeping it a secret.
I haven't left to go off to uni yet.
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I haven’t personally done this but Love Honey say they will package anything you buy from them in discreet, boring packaging. If your parents ever open your post, you could time it close to a birthday/mothers day/fathers day/ etc. and tell them not to open anything because it might be a present. Or you could get it delivered to a pick-up place if there are any near you. Or you could buy it in person so you don’t have the risk of it being delivered.

I would hide it in a shoe box or something under my bed or at the bottom of a wardrobe - or just in a bag inside a backpack. Make it look like something boring so no one will bother opening it.

Good luck
harrydibden
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
too much of a risk i think you will be paranoid when people are in your room and if somebody finds it then you are ****ed. stick to cucumbers and condoms las lol
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
for delivery, you can buy it off amazon and get it delivered to a locker. no risk there, just pick it up yourself obviously (it'd just be in an amazon box).

as for actually having the thing at home, if you've got family that go in your room a lot or maybe look through your stuff, it could be a problem?

but thinking about it rationally, how likely is it parents or whoever would just choose to look through your stuff? particularly if it were hidden in a bag within a bag or something? I think when it gets to that sort of prying, if it were any normal person looking you would expect they'd realise what an invasion of privacy it was and instinctively back off. Just don't leave it lying around.
Kanr
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I ordered one and unfortunately was asleep when it arrived. My grandmother received it and she opened it and now I have to explain how the fountain pen I ordered turned into a "back massager". And she is very aware of what the shape is.
Last edited by Kanr; 3 weeks ago
KSM87
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
You can get it sent to your nearest post office and collect it from there. Look up “Poste Restante” on the Post Office website.
Last edited by KSM87; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (14)
9.59%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (3)
2.05%
Finding the time to revise (9)
6.16%
Finding the motivation (43)
29.45%
Getting distracted (22)
15.07%
Procrastination (54)
36.99%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.68%

Watched Threads