Women are crazy d

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Girl I’ve been dating for couple now is literally like an emotional rollacoaster one minute we are having a laugh everything perfect to her saying she don’t want this and doesn’t want to hurt me and then she comes back , we talk again and then she’ll do it again . Ps she is going through a hard time in her life where she is feeling down of everything that has happed this year
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Have you tried writing her a letter to explain how you feel?
Maybe you could suggest she seeks support with her difficult times? Offer to go to GP with her.
Haunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you think she is crazy, end it with her. Don't waste her or your time on a pointless relationship.
Anonymous #1
Tbh I do care for her hence why I stay and wanting to help her through the hard times
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Haunt)
If you think she is crazy, end it with her. Don't waste her or your time on a pointless relationship.
But she keeps shutting me down ,when I attempt to help her and be there for her
Nya.ansary
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Haunt)
SHes emotional don’t be harsh
Haunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nya.ansary)
SHes emotional don’t be harsh
Wasting her time would be pointless, you should let them down slowly instead of leading them on.
Nya.ansary
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girl I’ve been dating for couple now is literally like an emotional rollacoaster one minute we are having a laugh everything perfect to her saying she don’t want this and doesn’t want to hurt me and then she comes back , we talk again and then she’ll do it again . Ps she is going through a hard time in her life where she is feeling down of everything that has happed this year
With my boyfriend a phew months ago we went through a rough patch when my dead died I turned into a phycho maniac as I was happy to sad to angry but it passed and the only thing that got me through it was him when I was happy he laughed with me, when I was sad he comforted me, and when I was angry he held me tight in his arms and wouldn’t let go until I carmed down and that’s all I needed, a bit of love
Nya.ansary
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Haunt)
Wasting her time would be pointless, you should let them down slowly instead of leading them on.
He obviously likes her, there just going through a tough patch in their relationship
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads