The Student Room Group

End of year results!

As it is now July I’m growing more and more concerned over the fact I’ve yet to recieve my end of year two results which I’m relying on in order to move onto a top up course.

Am I the only one who still hasn’t been given their results or are other people still waiting?

I’m going out of my mind over this, and now I have a possible graduation from my foundation course on my hands which I may not be able to attend due to this situation regarding results!

Any help will be much appreciated :smile:
Original post by Caroline1998
As it is now July I’m growing more and more concerned over the fact I’ve yet to recieve my end of year two results which I’m relying on in order to move onto a top up course.

Am I the only one who still hasn’t been given their results or are other people still waiting?

I’m going out of my mind over this, and now I have a possible graduation from my foundation course on my hands which I may not be able to attend due to this situation regarding results!

Any help will be much appreciated :smile:

Hi Caroline,

Have you spoken to the university/ tutors directly? It might be worth calling them?
Original post by She-Ra
Hi Caroline,

Have you spoken to the university/ tutors directly? It might be worth calling them?

Hi, I spoke to them this morning since I felt that something was definitely wrong. Turns out there had been a glitch in the system! I finally got them but they have to go and re-check everyone now. Now I’m just waiting for my UCAS offer to update :smile:
Original post by Caroline1998
Hi, I spoke to them this morning since I felt that something was definitely wrong. Turns out there had been a glitch in the system! I finally got them but they have to go and re-check everyone now. Now I’m just waiting for my UCAS offer to update :smile:

Eeek! That's great! Congratulations :h:

Which uni are you going too?
Original post by She-Ra
Eeek! That's great! Congratulations :h:

Which uni are you going too?

Thank you! I’m going into my top-up year at Teesside University, so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly 😆

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending