Do girls like "nerdy guys"?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Okay so I sit in my room all day and go on youtube and stuff. I like sciencey stuff like TBBT too. I guess I'm pretty skinny and a little small or what u might call "petite" if I was a girl lol.

I always try to be nice to girls at school. holding doors and stuff. I don't have glasses btw. To be honest it gets me down that no girls like me. I think Id be a good bf, I don't do drugs or smoke and my grades are pretty good.

Am I doing something wrong? It seems like all the girls go for chavs and stuff so idk :/

Can you girls weigh in and help? Would you date a nerdy guy?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
I'm with a nerd! You don't have to behave/act like something you're not to get a girl. Just be normal and you will hopefully find someone who is a match to you and your needs.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so I sit in my room all day and go on youtube and stuff. I like sciencey stuff like TBBT too. I guess I'm pretty skinny and a little small or what u might call "petite" if I was a girl lol.

I always try to be nice to girls at school. holding doors and stuff. I don't have glasses btw. To be honest it gets me down that no girls like me. I think Id be a good bf, I don't do drugs or smoke and my grades are pretty good.

Am I doing something wrong? It seems like all the girls go for chavs and stuff so idk :/

Can you girls weigh in and help? Would you date a nerdy guy?
Honestly I know this may just be personal preference. But I find 'nerds' so attractive. Not looks wise because nerds come in all different shapes and sizes. Just the way they conduct themselves. Caring about your education is a good trait to have. Also, you look after yourself well! Don't worry, the right girl will be out there for you.
julieswan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes, of course!
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
sadly girls are bombarded with images of Chad and Stacey.... talented STEM guys are always second best :emo:
Velvetundergr0nd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In school it’s mostly the popular kids/chavs that get together, and then later you realise they peaked in high school. You don’t want the girls who like chavs anyway, you want a girl who’s into some of the same sh*t you are.
Yukikobestgirl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Prolly
You don't really seem that nerdy if all you do is watch youtube and big bang theory tbh.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
sadly girls are bombarded with images of Chad and Stacey.... talented STEM guys are always second best :emo:
The virgin STEM vs. The Chad Social Scientist. A battle we can't win
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (43)
27.56%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.97%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.05%

Watched Threads