The Student Room Group

Epq help

I am doing my EPQ on dreams and how they have been interpreted differently over time. This title is too generic and i font know what to do. I want to look at how we are able to essentially own our dreams now compared to other eras when people would listen to influential people such as Shakespeare or have religious beliefs.

I think it is too late to change the whole subject so i need help on what i should do now
Original post by UltimateWinner
I am doing my EPQ on dreams and how they have been interpreted differently over time. This title is too generic and i font know what to do. I want to look at how we are able to essentially own our dreams now compared to other eras when people would listen to influential people such as Shakespeare or have religious beliefs.

I think it is too late to change the whole subject so i need help on what i should do now

What degree and career are you aiming for?

If you want a decent mark then you have to go about looking at the subject with a credible academic approach.

Do some research and look at the issues you wish to discuss.

Ask the questions.

Set out a way of investigating that covers all the bases.

Collect the evidence

Analyse the issues.

Reach conclusion.

Give an evaluation.

Your EPQ shouldnt be a potted history or a textbook as they can go to a library for that. You are looking to find a question or angle that requires investigation and for you to reach an answer.

You have some themes.

Over time.
Importance, reliance, differing interpretation.

Are dreams as significant?
Do they play the same role or different?
Do they have any role to play?
Do people pay them any attention? Who and why?
Is there any research to show why they have a place or they cna be ignored?

Keep doing the research and asking questions.
Could you then day that erams are valued highly now due to the advancement of technology compared to religious beleifs which provided one answer for all?
Original post by UltimateWinner
Could you then day that erams are valued highly now due to the advancement of technology compared to religious beleifs which provided one answer for all?

Dreams*

Quick Reply

Latest