The Student Room Group

Computer science degree

I’m looking to restart my degree at a different university but have achieved a 2.1 in computer science at the university I’m currently studying at. The new university I’m looking to apply to on their website say it’s a requirement to have studied maths, computer science or computing at college which I haven’t done I did ICT, history and psychology instead would that mean they can’t accept me.
Original post by AminaN
I’m looking to restart my degree at a different university but have achieved a 2.1 in computer science at the university I’m currently studying at. The new university I’m looking to apply to on their website say it’s a requirement to have studied maths, computer science or computing at college which I haven’t done I did ICT, history and psychology instead would that mean they can’t accept me.

I assume you just finished first year?

The only people who can give you the answer will be the uni you wish to transfer to. They may offer the option of starting a course with a foundation year.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
I assume you just finished first year?

The only people who can give you the answer will be the uni you wish to transfer to. They may offer the option of starting a course with a foundation year.

Yep just finished first year. Kent said they’d accept me but I’d rather go to a university closer to me like Liverpool
Original post by AminaN
Yep just finished first year. Kent said they’d accept me but I’d rather go to a university closer to me like Liverpool

Then ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending