The Student Room Group

Is this a Foundation Diploma?

I have just applied to what I believe is a Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. The course is called Art and Design Foundation Studies 3/4 (I will be studying level 4) and on the email verification the course is also called UAL-L4-FDIP-Art and Design is this a Foundation Diploma or not? The Universities I'm looking at applying to next year state that I need an Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at a Pass would I be able to achieve this on this course?
Original post by GSimonC
I have just applied to what I believe is a Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. The course is called Art and Design Foundation Studies 3/4 (I will be studying level 4) and on the email verification the course is also called UAL-L4-FDIP-Art and Design is this a Foundation Diploma or not? The Universities I'm looking at applying to next year state that I need an Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at a Pass would I be able to achieve this on this course?

That looks like it's a foundation diploma.

If it isn't clear on the website concerned then ask the course provider exactly what you will be awarded.
http://www.arts.ac.uk/about-ual/awarding-body/qualifications/art--design/level-3-and-4-diploma-in-art--design---foundation-studies/ is likely to be what you'll get.

Quick Reply

Latest