The Student Room Group

Question for British guys

Do British guys like American girls? Or do they find them annoying and tend to stick to their own
Accents usually hit the rating up one, but won't stay around for horrible personalities.
Original post by DriBokaie1
Do British guys like American girls? Or do they find them annoying and tend to stick to their own

Don’t mind their accents. I even find them attractive.

Personally the accent doesn’t bother me, I actually enjoy talking to people with different accents because it’s different from the normal kind of accents you hear. American accents are one that I really really like especially when it’s a girl.
Reply 4
So accents are the main thing? Cause I think British accents are really attractive, but I obviously would not waste my time with a *****y person just because their voice sounds nice haha
if she is relatively attractive and likes me for who i am, then i dont care where they r from
So accents are the main thing? Cause I think British accents are really attractive, but I obviously would not waste my time with a *****y person just because their voice sounds nice haha

Accents plus personality. That’s about it.

Quick Reply

Latest