Are you a series rewatcher? Watch

chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I love rewatching a good series. I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy for the third time through, and I think next I'll rewatch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Do you rewatch series, particularly long ones? Which have you/are you?
alevelshelpit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
whats greys anatomy about?? might start it
Haunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've re-watched all the TV shows I've liked. I'm currently re-watching How I met your mother. TV shows I have watched again are The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons Why, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Once Upon a Time and a lot more!
GlockInmyRari
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I always rewatch good movies.
Series i rewatched are Suits and Band of Brothers.
I've also seen every Friends and Modern Family episode a thousand times.
Michiyo
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No. :nope: I do not like to spend time re-watching series since I can use that time to watch other series. I have re-watched some anime, but that was only because either they were on TV and there was nothing better to watch or I was too young to remember anything and re-watched the series later to recall why I loved/hated it.

Spoiler:
Show

On a side note...
Me: This looks like a Chelsea thread, let us see if I am right. *clicks on the thread* I am :lol:
username3934898
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
personally i don't understand how people have time on their hands to rewatch series. i don't think i've ever seen a completed show twice. i feel that knowing what's about to happen ruins the thrill of shows. i'll rewatch episodes though especially if i've forgotten the plot.
Muserock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have been re-watching Friends and Roswell.
DiscreetBinger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just finished rewatching arrow season 1-3!
AndrewSCO
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Breaking Bad x2
Prison Break x3 (S1 and S2)
One Tree Hill x2
Dexter x2 (S1 and S2)

Then I rewatch a bunch of comedies/sitcoms a lot but more just random episodes that appear on TV etc like Friends, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, Rick and Morty etc.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lost count how many times I've re watched Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia :teehee: I listen to it while I fall asleep every night as well. Frank and Charlie have a soothing and relaxing effect on me :laugh:
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have not rewatch former series I was used to watch in the past. And don't think that I do in the near future.
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
I love rewatching a good series. I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy for the third time through, and I think next I'll rewatch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Do you rewatch series, particularly long ones? Which have you/are you?
I've watched The Thick of It at least 6 times over now. Same for Doc Martin.
Khajiitgrace
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I love Big Bang theory and I’ve watched it all the ya through 3 times haha
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Definitely. Currently working my way through Peep Show for the 5th time :lol: Only seen series 8 and 9 once each though, first time I ever did a rewatch of it, series 5 was the latest.
SignalHD
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Muserock)
I have been re-watching Friends and Roswell.
I tried watching Roswell but the first few eps were kinda boring
SignalHD
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Rewatched The Listener twice although not many people have heard of it
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nah, unless I'm with someone else. But I'm not opposed to rewatching individual episodes but it's unlikely I'll see entire season reruns.,
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Love re-watching Charmed (the original version, none of this reboot nonsense! :shakecane: ), seasons 1-6. Went a bit downhill after that :ninja:

We were even re-watching Charmed on Christmas Day 2017 (or maybe it was Boxing Day, I forget which one!) coz they were having a marathon of Season 2 on one of my sister's TV channels :gah:
0lut0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't really like rewatching a series if I already know it inside out but I wouldn't mind rewatching if I forget atleast 75% of it or if i'm with someone else. I'd really like to rewatch stranger things but it's still too early despite watching it like 6/7 months ago :/
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yep
must have watched Bluestone 42 about 100 times
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads