The Student Room Group

UCAS points and uni

Hello everyone,basically I have applied for foundation courses at different universities,most of them require 40-48 UCAS points. I’ve only done a year of Level 3 which was an OCR introductory diploma in IT,which I got a Merit and gave me 32 UCAS points . Will there still be a chance that I will get in my firm choice?
Can I have some recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Also if I had to get a pass for example,that will give me 16 points,would I still have a chance of getting in a foundation course ?
Original post by Melodoro
Hello everyone,basically I have applied for foundation courses at different universities,most of them require 40-48 UCAS points. I’ve only done a year of Level 3 which was an OCR introductory diploma in IT,which I got a Merit and gave me 32 UCAS points . Will there still be a chance that I will get in my firm choice?
Can I have some recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Also if I had to get a pass for example,that will give me 16 points,would I still have a chance of getting in a foundation course ?

There will still be a chance, but you should contact them and ask. Do you think you will be ready and able to cope with a foundation course?
An access course would be cheaper.
Reply 2
I think i will ,I believe I’ll do well in it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending