The Student Room Group

University of Groningen - Admission 2019/2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aigle20350
Has anyone gotten their study material yet? Since they said either on 10th or 17th.

I haven’t gotten it yet...
I haven't recieved anything
Reply 42
No I haven’t, even though I thought I’d get it today since I applied really early in october :frown: did you?
Original post by itsmia
No I haven’t, even though I thought I’d get it today since I applied really early in october :frown: did you?

Yeah, not anything yet. I also applied in October and got admission confirmation in November. So I thought they'd send something today. Guess not :/

UPDATE: I just got mine. Check your university email if you have activated it!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 44
I got mine too today, if you managed to apply before December you will most likely get it today
Original post by JaninaL
I got mine too today, if you managed to apply before December you will most likely get it today

did you get your study materials?
Yeah, not anything yet. I also applied in October and got admission confirmation in November. So I thought they'd send something today. Guess not :/

you mean you got your study materials?
if anyone has received his/her learning material (biology texts, etc) please contact me via direct message so that I could have them also, I would be really greatful!! Thanks in advance.
Reply 48

How do I activate my university email or log on to it? I activated my student account and changed my password but I don’t see where my (new) email address takes part there or where I even just log in to that? I just reaaally want to get my preparatory material :frown:
Original post by itsmia
How do I activate my university email or log on to it? I activated my student account and changed my password but I don’t see where my (new) email address takes part there or where I even just log in to that? I just reaaally want to get my preparatory material :frown:

Yeah the email thing is a bit confusing. After you log into your student portal, scroll down and look for a menu on the left side of the page. You have to scroll past all the announcements which is a bit annoying. In that menu, you will see student email. Click on it and it should take you to a specialized gmail account. Let me know how it goes!
(Original post by Aigle20350)Yeah the email thing is a bit confusing. After you log into your student portal, scroll down and look for a menu on the left side of the page. You have to scroll past all the announcements which is a bit annoying. In that menu, you will see student email. Click on it and it should take you to a specialized gmail account. Let me know how it goes!
send us the materials please!!
Original post by michailko
(Original post by Aigle20350)Yeah the email thing is a bit confusing. After you log into your student portal, scroll down and look for a menu on the left side of the page. You have to scroll past all the announcements which is a bit annoying. In that menu, you will see student email. Click on it and it should take you to a specialized gmail account. Let me know how it goes!
send us the materials please!!

I'll see if I can. The thing is it's not just the material, there is a specialized account with all the materials and homework.
I'll see if I can. The thing is it's not just the material, there is a specialized account with all the materials and homework.

You will SAVE US, I dont know whats wrong and i havent got them yet...
You will SAVE US, I dont know whats wrong and i havent got them yet...

idk why I get an error everytime I try to download it :/ If I get it to download I will let you know.
idk why I get an error everytime I try to download it :/ If I get it to download I will let you know.

okay thanks! just forward them if you cant download them via email
Reply 55
did you get your study materials?

I did but I can’t seem to download them either, I’ll try to find a way to send them to you if someone else still hasn’t send you them
Original post by JaninaL
I did but I can’t seem to download them either, I’ll try to find a way to send them to you if someone else still hasn’t send you them

YES! THANKS MATE nobody has sent me anything yet...
Reply 57
For anyone who wants to know however we will be doing 4 test, 2 cognitive & 2 non-cognitive.
1 of the cognitive requirs you to read the study material, for the second it’s a 2 part test for part 1 we will get an article and need to answer questions based on it and part 2 asks you questions about why you want to study medicine.
For the non-cognitive: 1 we will be given situations and need to rate the professionalism of these test, the second we will need to do a homework assignment on and make essay questions and what it means for your profession as a doctor
Hope this helped a bit :smile:
Original post by JaninaL
For anyone who wants to know however we will be doing 4 test, 2 cognitive & 2 non-cognitive.
1 of the cognitive requirs you to read the study material, for the second it’s a 2 part test for part 1 we will get an article and need to answer questions based on it and part 2 asks you questions about why you want to study medicine.
For the non-cognitive: 1 we will be given situations and need to rate the professionalism of these test, the second we will need to do a homework assignment on and make essay questions and what it means for your profession as a doctor
Hope this helped a bit :smile:

thanks a lot buddy! if you have seen the materials i mean the biology ones please let us knoww and send them to us! thanks
Reply 59
Yeah the email thing is a bit confusing. After you log into your student portal, scroll down and look for a menu on the left side of the page. You have to scroll past all the announcements which is a bit annoying. In that menu, you will see student email. Click on it and it should take you to a specialized gmail account. Let me know how it goes!

Thanks! In fact the email really was in my university email-account!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending