University of Groningen - Admission 2019/2020 Watch

solark
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by michailko)
χαχα πολυ καλη επιλογη! μη το σκεφτεσαι καν καντο! πιστευω αξιζει πολυ!!
απλα με αγχωνει το οτι το groningen ειναι αρκετα απομακρισμενο απο Αμστερνταμ/Ουτρεχτη κτλ.....
michailko
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by solark)
απλα με αγχωνει το οτι το groningen ειναι αρκετα απομακρισμενο απο Αμστερνταμ/Ουτρεχτη κτλ.....
χαχα τι σε αγχωνει ρε για σπουδες θα πας, και ειναι και τρομερο πανεπιστημιο!
Chris4561
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by solark)
!!! και εσυ ιατρικη?
Ελπίζω πως ναι χαχαχαχ
Chris4561
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
στο σγουρο προετοιμαζεσαι;
Όχι εγώ βασικά μίσος Κύπριος και μένω εδώ κυπρο και προετοιμάζομαι με ένα γραφείο συμβούλων...
michailko
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chris4561)
Όχι εγώ βασικά μίσος Κύπριος και μένω εδώ κυπρο και προετοιμάζομαι με ένα γραφείο συμβούλων...
Α μια χαρα ρε! Μακαρι να περασουμε...
Chris4561
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Α μια χαρα ρε! Μακαρι να περασουμε...
Μακάρι....καλή μας τύχη με το διάβασμα!
Aigle20350
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Does anyone understand how we have to do the interview homework? I mean the report part. Should it be in Q&A form? Or summary? Or both?? I'm confused.
michailko
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aigle20350)
Does anyone understand how we have to do the interview homework? I mean the report part. Should it be in Q&A form? Or summary? Or both?? I'm confused.
i think it should be like a report, but you can olso do this like a q&a form.
Aigle20350
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i think it should be like a report, but you can olso do this like a q&a form.
Thanks!
Chris4561
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In the instructions they give you the sample questions and they make a statement about the right communication with the interviewee, that’s why I decided to make mine in a Q&A form.....but I guess that both ways should be correct since they do not state one or the other.
Aigle20350
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My biggest fear is that there might be a right and wrong way to write the report and I go the wrong way. It confuses me that in the instructions it says to write a report but at the same time it mentioned 'short answers to the questions.' I don't know!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused: Ugh I feel so dumb.
michailko
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My biggest fear is that there might be a right and wrong way to write the report and I go the wrong way. It confuses me that in the instructions it says to write a report but at the same time it mentioned 'short answers to the questions.' I don't know!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused: Ugh I feel so dumb.
look as there are no clear restrictions I assume you can write it the way you want!
Khilsten
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How are you dealing with the material guys?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Aigle20350
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
look as there are no clear restrictions I assume you can write it the way you want!
Yeah, I guess I'm overthinking this x1000. Thanks.

(Original post by Khilsten)
How are you dealing with the material guys?
Trying to finish the homework. Have looked at the diabetes material but no too deeply yet.
Khilsten
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you think we need to know for example all the genes involved in immune responses(CTLA4,PTPN22) or enzymes and proteins?
michailko
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Khilsten)
Do you think we need to know for example all the genes involved in immune responses(CTLA4,PTPN22) or enzymes and proteins?
look I anage to learn the more I can bu I think it is not needed for example these 2 I cant remember them, but I think the HLA regions etc. that are obviously more significant must be learnt or some tablets etc. metformin of course, I have no idea though if they are going to be examined...
Alex:))
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How is the studying going guys? I decided to create cards, for everything I have struggles to remember for example the drugs. I'm really stressed if I should go to the selection day or not, due to school, tuitions, homework and tests my days are already filled and I'm really stressed if I'll manage to complete everything in time. What do you guys think? Do you face similar problems?
TEABAG03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alex:)))
How is the studying going guys? I decided to create cards, for everything I have struggles to remember for example the drugs. I'm really stressed if I should go to the selection day or not, due to school, tuitions, homework and tests my days are already filled and I'm really stressed if I'll manage to complete everything in time. What do you guys think? Do you face similar problems?
I'm in the exact same boat. I don't know whether I should risk it or not
JaninaL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same I have so much going on, but if this is what you want to do in the future then I think it would be better not to pass up this opportunity. I too have struggles remembering some of the stuff but I think if you try to read the parts that you find difficult every other day you’ll be fine. As for school tests I have them next week, if your tests don’t count for your final grade try to study for them the night before and just mainly focus on the medicine. You still have time so don’t worry too much about it, if you keep reading over the stuff you find difficult eventually you’ll remeber😊
michailko
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Haha i think everyone is facing the same problems with you atm... you should go it free! Yes there are a lot of things to remember but i think everything is going to be fine until the selection day!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads