Low predicted grades - But what uni is likely to accept me for biochemistry Watch

lolseriously?
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, so I've got my predicted grades that aren't likely to increase by more than one grade by September and it's really really low. Like D(Maths),D(Chemistry),E(Biology) . I know, I completely messed up my mocks. But I really want to do Biochemistry at university, but what uni is likely to give me an offer for these grades??!!. I really need advice guys, what are my options?

Thank you so so much!
Christy1920
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve been there but I would think some unis would accept! Also I’m sure they individually examine every case such as yourself! Just try to get the best you can I’m waiting for my results and my mocks were not very good this year, hoping it works out in the real ones! Fingers crossed
joelcarter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How hard did you work for those predictions? If you didn't put enough effort in - step up your game, sweat your arse off this coming year and boost those grades up to at least BBB at A2, then you can either go through clearing or try and trade up to a better university, if you cannot improve your grades maybe consider other options such as retaking etc, I wouldn't waste the money going to a "bad" uni but it's up to you.
ohdearstudying
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Loads of foundation years will take you (and some top unis do have them) don’t lose hope!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (4)
11.11%
Disagree (3)
8.33%
Neither agree or disagree (10)
27.78%
Agree (11)
30.56%
Strongly Agree (8)
22.22%

Watched Threads