The Student Room Group

how can i get him to add me on snap

So i like this guy from my sisters snapchat but i want him to add me but how can i do that tho ? I dont want to act like a beg but how can i get him to add me

Scroll to see replies

Lol does this guy know you?
Original post by Anonymous
So i like this guy from my sisters snapchat but i want him to add me but how can i do that tho ? I dont want to act like a beg but how can i get him to add me

Add him first - nothing to lose...
Reply 3
Yehh we've spoken before
Reply 4
Original post by khadeeja imthiaz
Lol does this guy know you?

Yhhh we've spoken before

Original post by haseeb_jarral

I can't randomly add him though.

Why not? He'll probably know if it was you or just mention your sister and start a conversation from there...
you could always add him through quick add, that way it doesnt seem as tho u went into the effort of finding his snap and adding him. if he isnt on ur qucik add then it's fine cuz u can jus get ur sister to send u his username on snap. once shes sent it to u then jus add it that way. this way when he sees that you've added him it doesnt tell him if you added him through snapcode or username hence the idea is u added him through quick add.

or

otherwise if ur sisters close with him then you can get her to add u herself on his snap.
Reply 7
Why not? He'll probably know if it was you or just mention your sister and start a conversation from there...

I was planning to take a selfie with my sister and then she'll put it up on her story with my username on it so then maybe he will add me ?!

yeahhh i agree, the worst that could happen is he wont add u back, but n one does that so at most u guys would start talking and it goes as u want. or he adds u back and u can always initiate a streak to help build the relatiosnhip.
I was planning to take a selfie with my sister and then she'll put it up on her story with my username on it so then maybe he will add me ?!

That's probably too long winded and he might not even add you.
@anonymous1707 has a pretty good idea...

dw jus add him, i had the same problem as well. and in the end i jus added him to see what happens. it turned out he had a girl when i added him but once they had broken up, which happened abt 6 months after i added him he started a streak with me.
Yhhh we've spoken before

honeslty, most guys r oblivious to these things, they'll just be like oh someone added me, let me add them back. and tah dah uve added him
Original post by anonymous1707
honeslty, most guys r oblivious to these things, they'll just be like oh someone added me, let me add them back. and tah dah uve added him

Yhh true but I don't know what to say if he says oh where did you get my snap from or whatever.
Original post by anonymous1707
you could always add him through quick add, that way it doesnt seem as tho u went into the effort of finding his snap and adding him. if he isnt on ur qucik add then it's fine cuz u can jus get ur sister to send u his username on snap. once shes sent it to u then jus add it that way. this way when he sees that you've added him it doesnt tell him if you added him through snapcode or username hence the idea is u added him through quick add.

or

otherwise if ur sisters close with him then you can get her to add u herself on his snap.

Wait if my sister sends me his snap and then he will see my snap as quick add how do you know that ??Are you suree
Wait if my sister sends me his snap and then he will see my snap as quick add how do you know that ??Are you suree

It wouldn't show as a quick add but it would show that someone sent his username to you when you add him - most people ignore this part anyways so don't worry about it. If you get asked, just say that your sister sent it to you or something...

i done it w a guy before but beforehand i tried it on with my friend and it doesnt appear with anything, so all they know is that theyve been added. most people assume its through quick add. why dont u try it with a friend and see what it happens and if it does work then i guess you can try it with the guy you want to move to. X
Original post by Volibear
Hahahahahahaha 2018 romance

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

yhyh get out

Any luck OP? 😂
Any luck OP? 😂

I think i will add him when hes in my quick add lool i was going to add him myself but then i tried something out and like i said before i took a selfie with my sister with my name on it and he still didnt add me so then i left it like why should i force something that isnt for me ygm. So then i decided i will add him in my quick add when he is there.
Talk about first world problems...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending