just been rejected how to deal with rejection Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
ok so i have recently been speaking to a girl who i see alot in college we have made eye contact on multiple occasions and as the conversation started to flow she asked me to send a selfie now im not a selfie type of person but i took a picture of me and then she responded with this "im sorry the groupchat says no x"
uninteresting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I usually eat two tubs of icecream, I feel great afterwards
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You weren't rejected as you never got anywhere in the first place.
TheDepressedOne
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
In my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hahaha
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sulfolobus)
he was rejected from the groupchat though
rhaegar451
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Just keep shooting your shot king. Dont go for these basic girls who have gossip group chats to decide if they take you seriously or not
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Groupchat says no

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mWBFDhNFhJw/maxresdefault.jpg
So Instinct
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You really even want someone who would say "the groupchat says no"?
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sulfolobus)
Ofc he was rejected as he didnt pass the group chat test.

OP it sucks, but tbh considering the girl had met you , then she was so shallow that she would only go ahead if she got the approval of her peers.

Bit pathetic tbh and rude.

Think of it as a lucky escape , remove her from all social media and ignore her.
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
She put your picture in the group chat to see if her friends approved. She sees a bf as a way to further her public image. She is a superficial social-climbing degenerate. Try hitting on people with principles beyond allaying her self esteem issues by impressing her friends. They don't like her because she's a try-hard and this proves them right. Pick better OP you idiot
Sexybadman
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
A girl who needs validation from a group chat? YIKES I’d say you made a lucky escape lad
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
grace_young52
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
first of all, I just want to let you know you are not alone. at the start of the year I told this boy in my year I like him, he said that I was really nice and said that he appreciates that I told him but after that, it all went downhill. he started ignoring me and then last month he messaged me telling me he would like me to get over him and stop talking about him so we could both move on and at that moment I knew something wasn't right. a week later I found out that he was seeing my best friend and that broke my heart. however from that day on i told myself i was worth so much more and from the support of my other friends I eventually got over him which took time and then a couple of days ago my best friend reached out to me after not speaking to me for ages and told me that they had broken up and that she was really sorry for not talking to me about it so what I am trying to say is that just because you feel bad now you will eventually see the good things that will come out of this experience you are going through. Also, you really do not need someone who has to ask a group chat about what she should do because she is clearly unable to think for herself which also shows some immaturity within her. I hope things work out for the best for you 😊
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
-_- the last text she sent me was this "Look mate, I’m a *****. You don’t wanna be talking to me, alright?"
Lgc2000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok so i have recently been speaking to a girl who i see alot in college we have made eye contact on multiple occasions and as the conversation started to flow she asked me to send a selfie now im not a selfie type of person but i took a picture of me and then she responded with this "im sorry the groupchat says no x"
Talk to your friends and close family about it, eat pizza and ice cream and then move on, it’s their loss
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
'the groupchat says no' wtf is she 12? Dodged a bullet mate
username4167860
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Petty, That is all I have to say. You don't need to deal with those sort of immature games. Group chats WTF is she like 12 or 13 years old. Say Good Riddance and move on.
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
You don’t want to be with someone who is pathetic as that. You deserve better!!!
RickHendricks
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
jerk off
j4yu
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
She's trying to impress her friends if she's ok a group chat or showing the pic to someone else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (44)
60.27%
No (29)
39.73%

Watched Threads