The Student Room Group

GCSE REVIsion help

IS there anyone who could help me when I am stuck at a English/maths question?
I am revising for my next year but too scared to start the revision now. As I get stuck at some maths question and lose motivation.
Original post by HadisaHussain
IS there anyone who could help me when I am stuck at a English/maths question?
I am revising for my next year but too scared to start the revision now. As I get stuck at some maths question and lose motivation.

I can send you some Maths websites if you would like that will explain different topics and I have some English notes for sale. Which books/plays are you studying?
Reply 2
dont stress out now its honestly not worth it. if youre struggling ask your maths/english teacher they will know how to help especially for gcses.
for gcses you should start actually revising for everything by january and for english literature october.
i did gcses this year and crammed for every exam (literally looked at content the day before the exam and sometimes minutes before the exam) and it was easier than what i was used to! hope this helps!
please do send website for maths and, English.I am doing maths and English Edexel.
Thank you
Original post by gcsenotes9-1
I can send you some Maths websites if you would like that will explain different topics and I have some English notes for sale. Which books/plays are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest