The Student Room Group

Trump visit to UK

Trump’s visit to UK may not be at the best times at british government is in turmoil and very fragile at the moment and Trump’s visit may prove the last straw.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kevin70
Trump’s visit to UK may not be at the best times at british government is in turmoil and very fragile at the moment and Trump’s visit may prove the last straw.

Why will it be the last straw? they are supposedly our greates ally.

It is the ideal time for him to come because:

1. The hot weather will prevent people getting worked up.
2. The football is 1000 times more significant.
Reply 2
Biggest anti-trump rallies and protests are preparing to welcome trump to UK.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Why will it be the last straw? they are supposedly our greates ally.

It is the ideal time for him to come because:

1. The hot weather will prevent people getting worked up.
2. The football is 1000 times more significant.

Kevin70 is our newest resident bot. Threads are half nonsense, half bone-headed, and utterly devoid of any insight or intelligent thought, and just parrot a very basic news report on a current affair.
It’s funny how Chris Brown is banned from visiting the uk but Donald Trump is allowed to come and he is obviously a million times worse. But ok☕️ Him being a president doesn’t mean shizz
Reply 5
I hope he pays a visit to the Non-Muslim Indian community. We won't go too hard on him for clamping down on immigration, but he's got to take a strong stance on Muslims, then he shouldn't play to much with movements that aim to alleviate poverty in India.
Original post by Kevin70

Ooo - Im sure a few (foreign) left wing liberal hippies with nothing better to do, are going to make him lose sleep at night!!!

And anyway, don't these people have a job to go to? Oh wait....
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Rainfall
It’s funny how Chris Brown is banned from visiting the uk but Donald Trump is allowed to come and he is obviously a million times worse. But ok☕️ Him being a president doesn’t mean shizz

He's the Head of State & Head of Government of a close ally - what don't you understand about that?
Original post by Kevin70

I have just been informed your IQ is 70.
I think you are mistaking the gatherings for people watching the football.

Trump isnt really important at the moment compared to the collpase of the government, the weather or brexit.

None of that is important compared to the football.
Original post by Jack22031994
He's the Head of State & Head of Government of a close ally - what don't you understand about that?

True, but also doesnt hesitate to have stab at the UK, impose tariffs on it and is untrustworthy. Big on words though.
True, but also doesnt hesitate to have stab at the UK, impose tariffs on it and is untrustworthy. Big on words though.

and banning him would achieve what? and those tariffs are on the EU, not specifically us
Ooo - Im sure a few left wing liberal hippies, are going to make him lose sleep at night!!!

Well, he is coming at the weekend...

And in fairness, the prospect of protests put him off last time.
and banning him would achieve what? and those tariffs are on the EU, not specifically us

I never suggested he should be banned.
we asked to be excluded and said a trade war was unwise and unfair but he ignored us, as usual. It affects us specifically because we produce steel.
I never suggested he should be banned.
we asked to be excluded and said a trade war was unwise and unfair but he ignored us, as usual. It affects us specifically because we produce steel.

I know you didn't - apologies

We can't be excluded though as a member of the EU - its the rules
Original post by Rainfall
It’s funny how Chris Brown is banned from visiting the uk but Donald Trump is allowed to come and he is obviously a million times worse.

Chris Brown is a convicted criminal.

Donald Trump isn't (yet).
I know you didn't - apologies

We can't be excluded though as a member of the EU - its the rules

The point was I believe he is untrustworthy and that isnt a great quality in an ally. He would throw us under the bus if it suited him or his ego had been upset.

The only ally he wants to have is Israel.

Everyone else he seems to be interested in ignoring threatening or seeking a trade war with.
I Love Trump
I like people who are contraversial, really out there and has big balls
Plus he's not boring is he ?
The point was I believe he is untrustworthy and that isnt a great quality in an ally. He would throw us under the bus if it suited him or his ego had been upset.

The only ally he wants to have is Israel.

Everyone else he seems to be interested in ignoring threatening or seeking a trade war with.

I never said he wouldnt. Just want to state facts, thats all.

He does have an obsession with Israel, yes!
Ooo - Im sure a few (foreign) left wing liberal hippies with nothing better to do, are going to make him lose sleep at night!!!

Your assumption that the only people who hate trump are 'left liberal hippies' shows how deluded you are.
Original post by stoyfan
Your assumption that the only people who hate trump are 'left liberal hippies' shows how deluded you are.

I was generalsing :tongue:

#sorrynotsorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending