Stev49nwaea
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Architecture is about combining all the individual elements into a single concept. What counts in the end is the arrangement of form and emotion.
I'will like to introduce myself. My name is Stephen from Italy but I was born in Ghana in 1997. At the age of 6, and my creative skills started when I was in Ghana secondary school, there was when I noticed myself that I was very talented at designing.
At the age of 15, I continue my secondary school in "Tintoretto" - Istituto Comprensivo di Grantorto in Italy. These two and a half year in secondary school, I was challenging my creative techniques in modelling and sculpture in art lessons, but drawing and modelling was the lesson I enjoyed the most.
When I was nearly to finished my secondary school to then proceed to college. One of my art teachers gave me the advice to choose a course which can help me develop my skills in design this was because he notices that I was good at Art. So I chose to study as a graphic design in college because with this course I thought It will develop my creative skills in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustration and many design software.
So I studied for 3 years in college then when I finished the course I entered in the UK with dad to then progress on with my studies. So I chose to study as 3D design transport and architecture in Coventry city college. This course was very excited because my ambition was to progress to university and study a degree course as Architecture.
I studied for 1 year in college this was because I wanted to learn a bit about the culture of the UK and how their do things. I was amazed at UK buildings on how they continue to develop their builds. I was having a project in college base on an outdoor balcony which the aim of the project was to develop skills and understand the design process and apply it to a production of an architectural model. In this project, I was also informed to research a balcony with a community art displayed.

So on this project, I end up getting well on it. because it was base on something that I really love to do in my career, which was architecture. This is because architecture is able to unleash their creativity that was why I love to pursue an architecture study. Even having the skills of graphic design combined with architecture will help me create a better environment for the society.

My passion for architecture has forced me to explore many places with modern buildings in Birmingham, learning about people and their environments. I then visited the cube building in Birmingham which was designed by Ken Shuttleworth. I really like the shape and the idea behind the building it inspired me a lot.

can u guys help me wether it correct
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (719)
41.51%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (346)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed