Dnipropetrovsk (Dnipro) medical institute- ukraine

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Amal.1996bl
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone go to this university, or hoping to go there? Please reply if you are.
Zara_ashraf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amal.1996bl)
Does anyone go to this university, or hoping to go there? Please reply if you are.
Hiya! Im considering to go there but still a little unsure. Im so glad to finally see someone else mention this university as i was so hesitant about it! Message me if youd like to speak more
Vowlez
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zara_ashraf)
Hiya! Im considering to go there but still a little unsure. Im so glad to finally see someone else mention this university as i was so hesitant about it! Message me if youd like to speak more
Hey , I am going there September 2018. Yeh exactly its good to see others going there or at least thinking about it. Were you thinking to study medicine or dentistry ?
Amal.1996bl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vowlez)
Hey , I am going there September 2018. Yeh exactly its good to see others going there or at least thinking about it. Were you thinking to study medicine or dentistry ?
Hello, have u got your place already? I applied for medicine and yet to hear back too
Vowlez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me !!!! planning to go there September 2018. Were you hoping to study Medicine or dentistry?
Amal.1996bl
Rep:
?
Me !!!! planning to go there September 2018. Were you hoping to study Medicine or dentistry?
Medicine what about you? Message me if u wish and we can discuss this more 😊
Vowlez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, have u got your place already? I applied for medicine and yet to hear back too
Yeh I got a place, it for medicine, trying to get some more info on the uni and city. Ive literally been searching round the clock
Amal.1996bl
Rep:
?
Yeh I got a place, it for medicine, trying to get some more info on the uni and city. Ive literally been searching round the clock
That’s great news! I’ve been doing the same as well, it’s pretty stressful. But anyways I sent u a msg, w from reply to that and we can talk
simran_d
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am! i'm planning to study medicine. What about you?
Irtaza_ali1286
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I am starting in September too (medicine). Anyone know where we can get more information?
Vowlez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! Med too, Looks like we’re all studying medicine there sept.
simran_d
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone applied to the graduate medicine programme?
obal
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Hi, Please get in touch with me too. I have 100s of questions. Looking forward to join this September.
Vowlez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by obal)
Hi, Please get in touch with me too. I have 100s of questions. Looking forward to join this September.
Hi, I know it’s super exciting. I’ve dropped you a PM have a look
Jamal_013
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Vowlez,

I have been thinking of going to Ukraine, but was a bit unsure.
can I ask why you choose to study at dnipro medical institute?
and how did you apply? agency or your self?
Aaroon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have applied to study at Dnipro Medical Institute and would just like some information about the University. What the study is like there? What the life is like in Ukraine? What’s the reputation like of then university? What’s the living cost there (Rent)?
Aaroon
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys I also have applied to study at Dnipro Medical Institute and would just like some information about the University. What the study is like there? What the life is like in Ukraine? What’s the reputation like of then university? What’s the living cost there (Rent)?
mohsin123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,I’ve applied for graduate Entry medicine, received my acceptance letter and am currently sorting out the Visa. Feel free to contact me to exchange info.Good luck for September!!
mohsin123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by simran_d)
Has anyone applied to the graduate medicine programme?
Hello,
I’ve applied for graduate Entry medicine, received my acceptance letter and am currently sorting out the Visa. Feel free to contact me to exchange info.
Good luck for September!!
Melo_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi , are you guys going to work in UK after graduation. İf so do you know if it is accepted by GMC?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (231)
47.05%
Take exams next summer (68)
13.85%
Change uni choice through clearing (109)
22.2%
Apply to uni next year instead (50)
10.18%
I'm not applying to university (33)
6.72%

Watched Threads