The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amal.1996bl
Does anyone go to this university, or hoping to go there? Please reply if you are.

Hiya! Im considering to go there but still a little unsure. Im so glad to finally see someone else mention this university as i was so hesitant about it! Message me if youd like to speak more
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Zara_ashraf
Hiya! Im considering to go there but still a little unsure. Im so glad to finally see someone else mention this university as i was so hesitant about it! Message me if youd like to speak more

Hey :smile:, I am going there September 2018. Yeh exactly its good to see others going there or at least thinking about it. Were you thinking to study medicine or dentistry ?
Reply 3
Original post by Vowlez
Hey :smile:, I am going there September 2018. Yeh exactly its good to see others going there or at least thinking about it. Were you thinking to study medicine or dentistry ?

Hello, have u got your place already? I applied for medicine and yet to hear back too
Reply 4
Does anyone go to this university, or hoping to go there? Please reply if you are.

Me !!!! planning to go there September 2018. Were you hoping to study Medicine or dentistry?
Reply 5
Original post by Vowlez
Me !!!! planning to go there September 2018. Were you hoping to study Medicine or dentistry?

Medicine what about you? Message me if u wish and we can discuss this more 😊
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Hello, have u got your place already? I applied for medicine and yet to hear back too

Yeh I got a place, it for medicine, trying to get some more info on the uni and city. Ive literally been searching round the clock :h:
Reply 7
Original post by Vowlez
Yeh I got a place, it for medicine, trying to get some more info on the uni and city. Ive literally been searching round the clock :h:

That’s great news! I’ve been doing the same as well, it’s pretty stressful. But anyways I sent u a msg, w from reply to that and we can talk :smile:
Reply 8
I am! i'm planning to study medicine. What about you?
Hey! I am starting in September too (medicine). Anyone know where we can get more information?
Reply 10
Hi! Med too, Looks like we’re all studying medicine there sept. :smile:
Has anyone applied to the graduate medicine programme?
Reply 12
Original post by Vowlez

Hi, Please get in touch with me too. I have 100s of questions. Looking forward to join this September.
Reply 13
Original post by obal
Hi, Please get in touch with me too. I have 100s of questions. Looking forward to join this September.

Hi, I know it’s super exciting. I’ve dropped you a PM have a look :smile:
Original post by Vowlez

Hi Vowlez,

I have been thinking of going to Ukraine, but was a bit unsure.
can I ask why you choose to study at dnipro medical institute?
and how did you apply? agency or your self?
Reply 15
Hi I have applied to study at Dnipro Medical Institute and would just like some information about the University. What the study is like there? What the life is like in Ukraine? What’s the reputation like of then university? What’s the living cost there (Rent)?
Reply 16
Hi guys I also have applied to study at Dnipro Medical Institute and would just like some information about the University. What the study is like there? What the life is like in Ukraine? What’s the reputation like of then university? What’s the living cost there (Rent)?
Hello,I’ve applied for graduate Entry medicine, received my acceptance letter and am currently sorting out the Visa. Feel free to contact me to exchange info.Good luck for September!!
Original post by Vowlez

Original post by simran_d
Has anyone applied to the graduate medicine programme?

Hello,
I’ve applied for graduate Entry medicine, received my acceptance letter and am currently sorting out the Visa. Feel free to contact me to exchange info.
Good luck for September!!
Reply 19
Hi , are you guys going to work in UK after graduation. İf so do you know if it is accepted by GMC?