Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Anyone know where to get the syllabus for medicine in Dnipro? I'm also joining in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GovnorS)
    Hi. Anyone know where to get the syllabus for medicine in Dnipro? I'm also joining in September.
    Hey! Heres a link to the graduate entry syllabus.

https://www.medlinkstudents.com/syllabus-dnipro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshTurningPoint)
    Hey I currently study at Dnipro Medical Institute, its not bad so far and the teachers are nice. One of my friends graduated 2 years ago and she is now working in the uk. PM me if you'd like to chat
    hello ,
    i had seen your post . are you studying there brother. i looking for my visa to come . i have some doubts regarding the hostel and study materials

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara_ashraf)
    Hey! Heres a link to the graduate entry syllabus.

https://www.medlinkstudents.com/syllabus-dnipro
    Thanks. I read something about a watsapp group?
    Would be good to meet others who are starting there and also maybe get some advice on accommodation and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwantmedicine)
    Hiya, yes im am currently using them, i have sent my documents just waiting to see.

Have u got loads of info about Dnipro institute. I do not know the exact term dates and need to start looking at tickets.
    How has your experience been with them? I’m thinking of using them

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. I recently received my study invitation and I'm yet to apply for a study visa. May I know what I'm missing, from those who have already started schooling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaameAdwoa)
    Hello everyone. I recently received my study invitation and I'm yet to apply for a study visa. May I know what I'm missing, from those who have already started schooling
    I'm in the same boat, I have missed September

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys !! To all those who’ve started this September congrats !!! Plus how do you find the university and the teaching ? I’m hoping to apply for 2019 sept entry and just wanted to know how other students find Dnipro.
    Plus for those doing grad entry, how are you finding the course??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlet knight)
    Hello guys !! To all those who’ve started this September congrats !!! Plus how do you find the university and the teaching ? I’m hoping to apply for 2019 sept entry and just wanted to know how other students find Dnipro.
    Plus for those doing grad entry, how are you finding the course??
    Hey I've been in Dnipro Medical Institute for a few years on the graduate course, the lectures and clinical lessons are very thorough, feel free to PM me if you have any other questions

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was wondering how you were finding the course I’m applying for grad entry medicine for 2019 anybody got any advice ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amal.1996bl)
    Medicine what about you? Message me if u wish and we can discuss this more 😊
    How are you finding studying medicine at Dnipro

ReputationRep:
    Hey could I get your email to PM you ?
    (Original post by JoshTurningPoint)
    Hey I've been in Dnipro Medical Institute for a few years on the graduate course, the lectures and clinical lessons are very thorough, feel free to PM me if you have any other questions

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what qualifications they require to do the graduate entry degree in 2 years?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys could someone tell me if it’s good for dentistry? There’s no January intake right?

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm currently in the process of going to Dnipro Medical Institute on February 2019 to study 4th year medicine.
    Anyone else also going from the uk???

ReputationRep:
    hi Shah!!!
    im also going February 2019! Hope we will be meeting😉
    Im still confused about the February intake tho!!

(Original post by shah 1234)
    Hi i'm looking to start in February 2019 on the 4th year.

Can anyone add me to the watsapp group

regards
    Shah
    UK

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, Im planning on October 2019 entry, is anyone else planning the same, and could I be added to the group too please?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 28, 2018

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.