The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Need help! Missed booking for graduation ceremony!

I have missed the booking for the graduation ceremony that is held by ede and ravenscroft gownhire.

(I booked too late because i tried 3 separate times to book prior to the deadline, each time there was a problem. First their system crashed on booking, next because I had to wait 180 hours to retry, and another time I realised I didn't have enough money in my account.)

I just wondered if any of you were successful in booking late, or were entirely rejected! Thank you
Original post by JamesMartin728
I have missed the booking for the graduation ceremony that is held by ede and ravenscroft gownhire.

(I booked too late because i tried 3 separate times to book prior to the deadline, each time there was a problem. First their system crashed on booking, next because I had to wait 180 hours to retry, and another time I realised I didn't have enough money in my account.)

I just wondered if any of you were successful in booking late, or were entirely rejected! Thank you

Is this just for gown hire? Why not just give them a ring and pay over the phone?

Q. What can I do if I am too late to order my outfit on-line?
A. Go to the enquiry desk in the robing area early on the day of your ceremony and our staff will do their best to help you. Hiring robes on the day is on a first come first served basis, and there is not usually a problem, but the order cannot be guaranteed. Please note payment on the day is by cash or card.

E-mail [email protected] or telephone 01223 861 854 (national rate)
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Were you able to attend graduation in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending