The Student Room Group

What’s with some boys who always wear, tracksuit bottoms, or skinny jeans?

They are just so uncomfortable to wear though 😭

Tracksuit bottoms are too comfortable to the put on and skinny jeans suffocate your legs like oml.

It’s not even that but they wear it ALL the time, like to parties and going out for meals; don’t some of you have anything else to wear? 😭
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

They look so good on me tho. Why change something when there’s nothing wrong with it.
Reply 2
tracksuit bottoms = chavvy
skinny jeans = rah
Reply 3
I wear tracksuit bottoms quite frequently because I really don't give a **** what I look like/how I'm perceived by randoms, in most instances.
Reply 4
I don't own any trackies. My daily dossing clobber are combats or combats cut off into shorts.
Original post by math42
I wear tracksuit bottoms quite frequently because I really don't give a **** what I look like/how I'm perceived by randoms, in most instances.

I mean, you should care about what you wear at least because if you don’t care about how you look if that is also what you’re saying, then you are not going to slay the volleyball court. 😓😭
Reply 6
You've literally described all my clothes in my wardrobe tracksuits at home or when i'm going somewhere that's not that important and I wear trackies because they're comfortable and cheap. And I wear skinny jeans when i'm going anywhere special. I feel like it's something i'll grow out of when I reach my 30-40s lol
Original post by gjd800
I don't own any trackies. My daily dossing clobber are combats or combats cut off into shorts.

Honestly prepared for war and ready to go out on a cute date at the same time 😂
Original post by ProRoadman
They look so good on me tho. Why change something when there’s nothing wrong with it.

You are NOT harming anybody, physically, but I mean the fact of wearing it 24/7 is a pet peeve that will never be taken away from me! 😠😶
I was genuinely thinking the other day I couldn’t believe I thought anything skinny fit was nice.

I’m now about regular, cropped and slim fit.

Oh my god I wouldn’t be seen dead in a tracksuit unless I’ve gone to the gym.

my personal pet peeve is hypebeasts. ie supreme, off white, palace and those sh*tty brands
Original post by ohdearstudying
I was genuinely thinking the other day I couldn’t believe I thought anything skinny fit was nice.

I’m now about regular, cropped and slim fit.

Oh my god I wouldn’t be seen dead in a tracksuit unless I’ve gone to the gym.

my personal pet peeve is hypebeasts. ie supreme, off white, palace and those sh*tty brands

OMG you are literal me! I share all those same likes and dislikes as well; I saw someone in a guy younger who looks than me (so probably 12-14)supreme shirt and I was there like ‘wtf’ as it doesn’t even look cute 🙄 (it probably wasn’t real to be honest but that wasn’t even the point).
I wear tracksuit bottoms because they are comfortable and I don't care what people think about how I look.

They look fine anyway - just like regular black trousers. If a girl finds you attractive, they don't really care what trousers you wear (within reason).
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
OMG you are literal me! I share all those same likes and dislikes as well; I saw someone in a guy younger who looks than me (so probably 12-14)supreme shirt and I was there like ‘wtf’ as it doesn’t even look cute 🙄 (it probably wasn’t real to be honest but that wasn’t even the point).

Oh my god. I swear, I’m a guy but the way and like those fits! Im genuinely worried that I used to think that was cute.

I went into London and bought these shoes I liked and was wearing them and these teenagers were literally FOLLOWING me and asking if they could take pictures and said “for clout” and I was literally like WTDHDJDKDKKFKDNFNDNDNDDJDJDKDJJ.

Omg I hate these street wear brands, don’t get me started on Nike, Adidas and the bloody Yeezy trend
Oh my god. I swear, I’m a guy but the way and like those fits! Im genuinely worried that I used to think that was cute.

I went into London and bought these shoes I liked and was wearing them and these teenagers were literally FOLLOWING me and asking if they could take pictures and said “for clout” and I was literally like WTDHDJDKDKKFKDNFNDNDNDDJDJDKDJJ.

Omg I hate these street wear brands, don’t get me started on Nike, Adidas and the bloody Yeezy trend

Omg I cannot with Nike or Adidas. 🙄 I usually get clothes either because it looks good or because the quality is great
Original post by AngeryPenguin
What's with, some people who, always place commas where, they shouldn't be?

Who’s this aimed at?
Muh designer clothes
Stop looking at my legs.
I wear both, or shorts when it's hot.

Why is that?
Imagine if there was a thread about what girls wear. We’d have WW3.

Quick Reply

Latest