How to answer how would you go the extra mile for a customer

Watch
Maya memsaab
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've already had a couple of questions similar to this so I feel like I'm running out of ideas.

So far I've got:

Example of when you've gone out of your way to help somebody

When I worked at Dorothy Perkins a lady needed an outfit for a wedding, so I helped her pick it and offered suggestions on how to accessorise and in the end she was really happy with her new outfit.

Give an example of when you went above and beyond for a customer

I've often had customers who couldn't find something in their size so I would offer to order it in for them.

Give an example of when you went the extra mile for a customer

Also do you think I should swap the first two answers around, seeing as ordering something in for somebody isn't exactly going above and beyond for a customer.

Thanks 😊
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mayavalentine)
I've already had a couple of questions similar to this so I feel like I'm running out of ideas.

So far I've got:

Example of when you've gone out of your way to help somebody

When I worked at Dorothy Perkins a lady needed an outfit for a wedding, so I helped her pick it and offered suggestions on how to accessorise and in the end she was really happy with her new outfit.

Give an example of when you went above and beyond for a customer

I've often had customers who couldn't find something in their size so I would offer to order it in for them.

Give an example of when you went the extra mile for a customer

Also do you think I should swap the first two answers around, seeing as ordering something in for somebody isn't exactly going above and beyond for a customer.

Thanks 😊
they're all asking a pretty similar thing, i would say your first answer is ideal, the second i agree ordering something isnt necessarily above and beyond.
Maya memsaab
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ooh this really helped, thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (108)
34.07%
Yes - a trusted person (89)
28.08%
No (84)
26.5%
I'm not sure (36)
11.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed