fleurdesiderio
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I'm applying for HSPS at St John's College in Cambridge and since I cannot find any information on their website, I would like to know if they do an "at interview test" apart from the pre-interview one. I would also like to know which one, between St John's and Corpus Christi, is more competitive and selective for HSPS. Thank you in advance.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by fleurdesiderio)
Hi,
I'm applying for HSPS at St John's College in Cambridge and since I cannot find any information on their website, I would like to know if they do an "at interview test" apart from the pre-interview one. I would also like to know which one, between St John's and Corpus Christi, is more competitive and selective for HSPS. Thank you in advance.
Contact John's and ask them if they have a pre-interview test.

And you can see admissions stats per college per course here:
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....ply/statistics

But note the massive caveat that college choice doesn't affect your overall chances of getting a Cambridge offer.

Just pick a college you prefer, but don't overthink it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
fleurdesiderio
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Doonesbury)
Contact John's and ask them if they have a pre-interview test.

And you can see admissions stats per college per course here:
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....ply/statistics

But note the massive caveat that college choice doesn't affect your overall chances of getting a Cambridge offer.

Just pick a college you prefer, but don't overthink it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you very much. They do have pre-interview tests. What I was trying to figure out was if they had at-interview tests as well. Thank you for the info. x
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by fleurdesiderio)
Thank you very much. They do have pre-interview tests. What I was trying to figure out was if they had at-interview tests as well. Thank you for the info. x
Well that's what I meant tbh, some colleges have a short test or pre-reading before the first interview. Just send a note to John's and ask them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)