The Student Room Group

Who's applying for medicine?

I wish to know the people who the universities will be expecting and what kind of grades they are seeing this year.

Please post your predicted grades?
Hoping to apply for next year, but beginning to wonder if I should bother- everyone else seems much more together and smarter than me. I'm predicted AAA for AS but I won't get it because I fluffed up my physics exam, and I don't know about A2 most likely the same, possibly an A*. I want to apply to Sheffield, Queen Marys (might be a bit overambitious there) manchester and newcastle.
Original post by samannejackson
Hoping to apply for next year, but beginning to wonder if I should bother- everyone else seems much more together and smarter than me. I'm predicted AAA for AS but I won't get it because I fluffed up my physics exam, and I don't know about A2 most likely the same, possibly an A*. I want to apply to Sheffield, Queen Marys (might be a bit overambitious there) manchester and newcastle.

Thank god someone else has the same as my predicted grades.

I'm sure you'll get AAA. What exams boards + subjects did you do AS for?
Original post by RickHendricks
Thank god someone else has the same as my predicted grades.

I'm sure you'll get AAA. What exams boards + subjects did you do AS for?

OCR B chemistry and Edexcel for Physics and Maths
I’m planning on applying but we don’t get our predicted grades until September 😅 I’m thinking Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, St Andrews

Quick Reply

Latest