If you’re a boy, you’re a boy, if you’re girl, you’re a girl Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I can’t comprehend the level of confusion is get when speaking to ‘transgender’. Your sex is a biological thing. I get the mental side to it. But, should we not make the people adapt to their assigned sex rather than enforcing the stigma of a fake sex (or another ‘gender’) and adhere to basic gcse biology! I simply don’t get it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
It’s to make them happy cuz they feel more normal if they can just pretend they really are the gender they feel they should be
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I agree; you simply don't get it.
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I like how this was posted in sexual health 😂😂

Everyones opinions are different, and yes I agree maybe there is better treatment for people experiencing gender dysphoria but as of now the current method is all we've got and that's better than "making people adapt" when all it will do is lead to them being depressed, hopeless and god forbid kill themselves because that happens.

No no the current method works at least for now, let people do what they want to do if it doesn't affect you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (222)
67.68%
No (106)
32.32%

Watched Threads