The Student Room Group

Social work at staffordshire uni.

I have an interview at staffordshire uni for social work (undergraduate) soon. Anyone aware of what questions they might ask ?
I haven't a clue! My mum went to staffs uni to study social work but then quit it for some reason. She's stepped out right now so I could have asked her for you? Did you know anyone called Peace? Always wore a long skirt? You might not know her but of course I can't help you :s-smilie:, sorry.
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You are welcome to contact Jessica Wagner in our school of Health and Social Care who will be happy to talk through any questions you might have.

Her number is 01782 294176

Best wishes,
Shaun, Content Team
Reply 3
Original post by ShantelleLuis
I haven't a clue! My mum went to staffs uni to study social work but then quit it for some reason. She's stepped out right now so I could have asked her for you? Did you know anyone called Peace? Always wore a long skirt? You might not know her but of course I can't help you :s-smilie:, sorry.

Hey, thank you for the response. I wouldn't know her because I am starting in Sept 2018. I don't know anyone yet lol. Shame she dropped out x

Quick Reply

Latest