Anyone here waiting for CAS from Bradford univ?

Watch this thread
Maria.aslam
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've heard tales of CAS taking ages to arrive, even though the university claims that it takes 3 to 5 days. What has your experience been?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Have you sent off your CAS request form, met your offer conditions (and had your place confirmed by admissions) and paid your £2,000 deposit?
https://www.bradford.ac.uk/visas/new...ssion-and-cas/
Maria.aslam
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Have you sent off your CAS request form, met your offer conditions (and had your place confirmed by admissions) and paid your £2,000 deposit?
https://www.bradford.ac.uk/visas/new...ssion-and-cas/
All done and dusted...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Maria.aslam)
All done and dusted...
Brilliant

In that case if you're worried you could contact the visa support team [email protected] to ask how long you are likely to be waiting
University of Bradford International
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Maria.aslam)
All done and dusted...
Hi Maria,

It sounds like you've been organised and arranged your documents nice and early in the summer

You will have been allocated a dedicated case worker in our Visa Support Team and they will be checking your documents for you. Quite often the delay can be the £2000 advance fee payment arriving in the University's bank account (international bank transfers can take some time), or because some of the requirement documents haven't been received. Once everything has been received by the University then CAS's are normally issued in 3-5 working days.

You can send me a personal message with your UB number (or your full name and date of birth) and I can check on your case for you.

I hope that helps and I look forward to welcoming you to Bradford in September

Shelley
Maria.aslam
Rep:
(Original post by University of Bradford International)
Hi Maria,

It sounds like you've been organised and arranged your documents nice and early in the summer

You will have been allocated a dedicated case worker in our Visa Support Team and they will be checking your documents for you. Quite often the delay can be the £2000 advance fee payment arriving in the University's bank account (international bank transfers can take some time), or because some of the requirement documents haven't been received. Once everything has been received by the University then CAS's are normally issued in 3-5 working days.

You can send me a personal message with your UB number (or your full name and date of birth) and I can check on your case for you.

Shelley
Lovely, thanks.
BabitaM
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
HiiCan you check when my CAS will get issue?
Damilola Adeleye
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
All done….
Kamal preet kaur
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by University of Bradford International)
Hi Maria,

Shelley
Am loose my hope bcoz am still waiting from 24 Nov.. But uni. Not react on my reminders am also submit everything and pay2000 pounds... But they are not giving interview date and also CAS bcoz l have unconditional offer.. Am worried about my process bcoz l have a vry few time for my process..
Motolani
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi, Seems we are in this together, I have done all that is needed to be done and still waiting since 24th of Nov as well . Let’s still keep hope up, all will be fine. I just wish some can reply to all the emails I have being sending 😰
Motolani
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi,
I have done all that’s needed to be done.still waiting for CAS so I can apply for VISA.Being waiting since 24th of Nov.Please help look into it.Thanks
Kamal preet kaur
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Motolani)
Hi, Seems we are in this together, I have done all that is needed to be done and still waiting since 24th of Nov as well . Let’s still keep hope up, all will be fine. I just wish some can reply to all the emails I have being sending 😰
R u applied in bradford ??
Motolani
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kamal preet kaur)
Yes please
Motolani
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kamal preet kaur)
Yes
Hira devi
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I applied on 4 April but no response from University..
Hira devi
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I apply in Bradford University Richmond road...
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hira devi)
I applied on 4 April but no response from University..
Hey Hira devi

The admissions team are busy working through applications. Once they have received your application you will be sent an email with your UB number on so you will know when your application has been received.

Thanks,

Becky
Usman sajid
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am waiting for my CAS (2 weeks) have gone but still no response???
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Usman sajid)
I am waiting for my CAS (2 weeks) have gone but still no response???
Hey usman sajid

Please contact our Visa Support Team who can help with this on [email protected]
rogboye
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, i have been waiting two weeks now for Pre CAS interview. I have submitted all documents. I sent a mail asking why i have not been scheduled for the interview, i was only asked to continue waiting. Today makes it exactly 2 weeks that i sent my CAS documents to Bradford Uni.

VISA application takes a while and booking aflight will get more expensive as the date gets closer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed