Want more information about this university?

Anyone here waiting for CAS from Bradford univ?

Watch
Maria.aslam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've heard tales of CAS taking ages to arrive, even though the university claims that it takes 3 to 5 days. What has your experience been?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you sent off your CAS request form, met your offer conditions (and had your place confirmed by admissions) and paid your £2,000 deposit?
https://www.bradford.ac.uk/visas/new...ssion-and-cas/
Maria.aslam
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Have you sent off your CAS request form, met your offer conditions (and had your place confirmed by admissions) and paid your £2,000 deposit?
https://www.bradford.ac.uk/visas/new...ssion-and-cas/
All done and dusted...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maria.aslam)
All done and dusted...
Brilliant

In that case if you're worried you could contact the visa support team [email protected] to ask how long you are likely to be waiting
University of Bradford International
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maria.aslam)
All done and dusted...
Hi Maria,

It sounds like you've been organised and arranged your documents nice and early in the summer

You will have been allocated a dedicated case worker in our Visa Support Team and they will be checking your documents for you. Quite often the delay can be the £2000 advance fee payment arriving in the University's bank account (international bank transfers can take some time), or because some of the requirement documents haven't been received. Once everything has been received by the University then CAS's are normally issued in 3-5 working days.

You can send me a personal message with your UB number (or your full name and date of birth) and I can check on your case for you.

I hope that helps and I look forward to welcoming you to Bradford in September

Shelley
Maria.aslam
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Bradford International)
Hi Maria,

It sounds like you've been organised and arranged your documents nice and early in the summer

You will have been allocated a dedicated case worker in our Visa Support Team and they will be checking your documents for you. Quite often the delay can be the £2000 advance fee payment arriving in the University's bank account (international bank transfers can take some time), or because some of the requirement documents haven't been received. Once everything has been received by the University then CAS's are normally issued in 3-5 working days.

You can send me a personal message with your UB number (or your full name and date of birth) and I can check on your case for you.

I hope that helps and I look forward to welcoming you to Bradford in September

Shelley
Lovely, thanks.
BabitaM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
HiiCan you check when my CAS will get issue?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads