The Student Room Group

Conditional Offer But No Position

Hi, everyone! I'm feeling quite panicked today because I'm looking at admin apprenticeships for two different hospitals. My local hospital has made me a conditional offer but not actually given me a position -- one of the conditions is that they find a position suitable and the head of whichever department it is likes me more than anyone else at the interview. So it doesn't really seem much like an offer to me... it's not any different to applying for any other apprenticeship! Regardless, I have to fill out a load of paperwork, including a form that says I accept the offer.

I've also had an email from a hospital slightly further out inviting me to an interview. The interview will take place the day after I'm scheduled to go to my local hospital and hand my paperwork in -- including the form that says I accept their offer.

My question is, because it's a conditional offer subject to them actually finding a place for me, can I still go for the interview at the other hospital? And if the other hospital were to offer me an apprenticeship, could I say yes?
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending