The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Am I now guaranteed?

Hey everyone, I sent my exam results to the university a week ago to show that I fulfilled them. expect one, which is lower than what I need. but I sent it as well hoping that they'll still accept it. this morning I got an email from the accommodation office telling me my accommodation guarantee is now confirmed. On the website, it says only appliciants fulfill their conditions by august is guaranteed for accommodation. does this mean I am fully accepted to the university? If so, why didn't I recive an email about it?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I think you should contact the university just to make sure :smile: Maybe email or call the admissions tutor for your course.
Reply 3
Original post by frangipani19
I think you should contact the university just to make sure :smile: Maybe email or call the admissions tutor for your course.

It's okay, I got my confirmation letter a couple of days ago :smile: Thank you for you response though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending