The Student Room Group

How to keep talking to a girl you don't see much?

Okay so a couple days ago I was out drinking with some people I kinda barely knew but I was invited anyway, it started off awkward with everyone but as everyone got drunker I got to know everyone and kinda made a **** spectacle of myself (I can't handle drinking)

Anyway, I was getting a long with everyone and it was funny and **** and then I started talking to this girl who I knew but literally never spoken to her before but knew her through like other friends and like we were having these deep conversations about everything and getting a long really well but we were both really drunk so it was pretty easy to speak to her, I got along really well with her but the end she like was like super upset about some stuff I said and she started crying but I like apologized the next day and she like said she can't remember it cause of how wasted she was. Anyways I want to talk to her more but I don't really wanna just message her like outta nowhere because we don't know each other very well, should I just wait for another invite to some party or something to get to know her better?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so a couple days ago I was out drinking with some people I kinda barely knew but I was invited anyway, it started off awkward with everyone but as everyone got drunker I got to know everyone and kinda made a **** spectacle of myself (I can't handle drinking)

Anyway, I was getting a long with everyone and it was funny and **** and then I started talking to this girl who I knew but literally never spoken to her before but knew her through like other friends and like we were having these deep conversations about everything and getting a long really well but we were both really drunk so it was pretty easy to speak to her, I got along really well with her but the end she like was like super upset about some stuff I said and she started crying but I like apologized the next day and she like said she can't remember it cause of how wasted she was. Anyways I want to talk to her more but I don't really wanna just message her like outta nowhere because we don't know each other very well, should I just wait for another invite to some party or something to get to know her better?

what about saying hey it was nice speaking the other night maybe we could speak a bit more or meet up some time?
Reply 2
Original post by Simone250900
what about saying hey it was nice speaking the other night maybe we could speak a bit more or meet up some time?

I thought about that but the thing is we were both drunk and she really doesn't remember any of it and I can barely remember anything about it but I know I enjoyed it and we were just both laughing. The thing is her friends are like the people I enjoy hanging out with and if I say the wrong thing it could easily backfire on me and I'd fall out with everyone (mostly ik that because our convo was about another boy who I was friends with for like 5 years and she is still kinda into him but he is with someone else and I kinda embarrassed her but she can't remember it and forgave me)

I was just planning on getting drunk the next time i'm at a party and she's there and just getting to know her better while having a good time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending