Turn on thread page Beta

Ok so I have this club that I joined about 2 months ago. It's my favourite club in the whole world so I persuaded my friend to fo with me.

We went for about a month until he stopped for some reason which is hard for me because when we signed up we said we were together so they let us train together ourselves since we were of similar experience and everyone else was higher than us.

Since he doesn't go anymore I can't train with anyone else and I really want to go. My mom thinks she wasted money buying the uniform. The trainers help you with think but they don't become your lever partner so because of this I haven't gone for so long. I want to go but i dont know what to say to them.

I know it's dumb but I need help please!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so I have this club that I joined about 2 months ago. It's my favourite club in the whole world so I persuaded my friend to fo with me.

We went for about a month until he stopped for some reason which is hard for me because when we signed up we said we were together so they let us train together ourselves since we were of similar experience and everyone else was higher than us.

Since he doesn't go anymore I can't train with anyone else and I really want to go. My mom thinks she wasted money buying the uniform. The trainers help you with think but they don't become your lever partner so because of this I haven't gone for so long. I want to go but i dont know what to say to them.

I know it's dumb but I need help please!

What sort of club?

You could advertise or ask the club then just wait for the next beginner to join. Is there another club of the same sort?

Once you persevere even though you feel alone then you get used to it and you fit in gradually. It will be good for your confidence if you dont give up.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    What sort of club?

You could advertise or ask the club then just wait for the next beginner to join. Is there another club of the same sort?

Once you persevere even though you feel alone then you get used to it and you fit in gradually. It will be good for your confidence if you dont give up.
    Yeah you're right. I should just go and see from there. By the way it's a judo club
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah you're right. I should just go and see from there. By the way it's a judo club
    Either find another club or just go for three months. Once you get to know people then you wont feel so alone and new people will join. It is very good for your confidence.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.