The Student Room Group

Brother using photos of me??

My dad asked me if I could switch off my brothers laptop while he is away for the week, so I agreed. I went into his room and went to press shut down. However I noticed that my Facebook profile picture was saved on his laptop, it was as one of those icons that can be displayed on the wallpaper of your desktop. I didn't properly delve in and investigate as my dad was in the room, but make no mistake it was 100% me. There was one other photo of a girl I didn't recognise she wore a short black dress, showing lots of leg and looked "attractive" I guess. Don't get me wrong I am not a pretty looking girl and my photo is literally a head shot of me. What the hell do I do? I have a really bad creepy feeling that he may be using my photo as a dating profile. He isn't open about his sexuality, but we have our suspicion that he may be bi. Even still I would be terrified if he is using my photo to attract guys online! AGGHHH! What the hell do I do? ??
Original post by Anonymous
My dad asked me if I could switch off my brothers laptop while he is away for the week, so I agreed. I went into his room and went to press shut down. However I noticed that my Facebook profile picture was saved on his laptop, it was as one of those icons that can be displayed on the wallpaper of your desktop. I didn't properly delve in and investigate as my dad was in the room, but make no mistake it was 100% me. There was one other photo of a girl I didn't recognise she wore a short black dress, showing lots of leg and looked "attractive" I guess. Don't get me wrong I am not a pretty looking girl and my photo is literally a head shot of me. What the hell do I do? I have a really bad creepy feeling that he may be using my photo as a dating profile. He isn't open about his sexuality, but we have our suspicion that he may be bi. Even still I would be terrified if he is using my photo to attract guys online! AGGHHH! What the hell do I do? ??

Just ask him why your photo was there. Say you were asked to shut his laptop down because he was gone and you noticed it as the wallpaper and you want to know why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending