Had my first kiss today AMA

We've been dating for about 2 months + 1 week she's p cool
(edited 5 years ago)
bump?
Original post by amphibology
We've been dating for about 2 months + 1 week she's p cool

Nice one dude
Congrats!!!!
My first kiss was garbage. I thought that kissing was a competition to slurp the moisture out of each others' lips. I wondered why my chapstick reserves were depleting so rapidly.

Have you stocked up on chapstick?
Original post by Trust Orang
My first kiss was garbage. I thought that kissing was a competition to slurp the moisture out of each others' lips. I wondered why my chapstick reserves were depleting so rapidly.

Have you stocked up on chapstick?

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that! How old were you?
And no I don't wear chapstick but I'd forgotten to reapply lip gloss and stuff, it's okay tho bc I did before the second one :biggrin:
Original post by Volibear

Original post by Anonymous
Nice one dude

Original post by Irish Lass
Congrats!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that! How old were you?
And no I don't wear chapstick but I'd forgotten to reapply lip gloss and stuff, it's okay tho bc I did before the second one :biggrin:

17, the age of apples. I wasn't very cool in school and so most people were put off me because I didn't really like washing.

Protect your lips!
Aw
Original post by Trust Orang
17, the age of apples. I wasn't very cool in school and so most people were put off me because I didn't really like washing.

Protect your lips!

Hahaha I only rly talked to a few people in my school :biggrin: she was 2 years above me so she left like a few months after we met but I stayed talking to her and well here we are :smile: most ppl in my school are dicks and I've never had more than a couple of friends and some half-friends so mehh. And yeah I've never really worn chapstick but I used to wear lip butter when I went out and vaseline etc. haha
Hahaha I only rly talked to a few people in my school :biggrin: she was 2 years above me so she left like a few months after we met but I stayed talking to her and well here we are :smile: most ppl in my school are dicks and I've never had more than a couple of friends and some half-friends so mehh. And yeah I've never really worn chapstick but I used to wear lip butter when I went out and vaseline etc. haha

Good for you two! :smile:
Well done I guess ??? :h: :tongue:

I havent kissed a girl for over a year now :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending