The Student Room Group

How often is TOO often...

Note: this post/thread is discussing sexual activities, so if uncomfortable stop reading :smile:

I’ve just recently started Uni and during a fresher week drinking sesh the issue or masturbation came up. I was honestly so shocked to hear how many times a day/ week people were masturbating and it got me a bit worried that I’m a massively outlier :frown: .

I’m a female, 19, and I masturbate probably 6-8 times a day (but in 2 sessions max). Does this make me like a sex addict or something? I didn’t know that it was so uncommon and people were only getting off once a week!

Edit: It doesn’t take up a lot of time, maybe like half an hour to an hour? Idk maybe it’s just because I’m a girl so it doesn’t take me long to ‘recharge’ if that makes sense but yeah... idk what’re your thoughts about it?
Yup that's a lot.
Original post by Anonymous
Note: this post/thread is discussing sexual activities, so if uncomfortable stop reading :smile:

I’ve just recently started Uni and during a fresher week drinking sesh the issue or masturbation came up. I was honestly so shocked to hear how many times a day/ week people were masturbating and it got me a bit worried that I’m a massively outlier :frown: .

I’m a female, 19, and I masturbate probably 6-8 times a day (but in 2 sessions max). Does this make me like a sex addict or something? I didn’t know that it was so uncommon and people were only getting off once a week!

Edit: It doesn’t take up a lot of time, maybe like half an hour to an hour? Idk maybe it’s just because I’m a girl so it doesn’t take me long to ‘recharge’ if that makes sense but yeah... idk what’re your thoughts about it?

To me that does seem a lot in one day. However that's just my own personal opinion. As long as you're happy and healthy it's fine. Do what you want to do, as long as it isn't affecting your daily life and causing any issues.
6-8 times a day is deffo too much especially if it takes half an hour to an hour. I'm a boy so it is probably way different but from the sound of it.... you need some VITAMIN D!!!
Original post by Anonymous

I probably masturbate that many times in a year!
Reply 5
Not even the horniest of guys will typically match this.Get some urgent medical advice or at least a new and high libido boyfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending