The Student Room Group

Croatia vs France - 2018 World Cup Final - Sunday 16:00

Scroll to see replies

Original post by megan254
I think it would be good if Croatia won i think they deserve it because they haven't won a world cup before.
I hope this match doesn't go to penalties.

I disagree with all of this lol.
Vive le France! 2-1 to France!
I'm predicting 3-0 to France:smile:
Croatia will pull off the crazy. These people are fighters, Modric will rise to the occasion
France easily.
Croatia has won against not so good teams whereas France faced off against Argentina, Belgium, and Uruguay.

And these teams would probably beat Croatia so no doubt that France will win, strong attack and defense; with dangers coming from Mbappe, Pogba, and Griezman.
I want France to win and not just by a little bit I want it to be slaughter. England are **** and only got to the semis due to a freaky lucky draw they have no business been there and all the hype is unfounded. when they played Belgium an actual decent side in the third place play off they got slaughtered. when they played croatia a half decent side who only made it to the final due to a lucky draw with a very easy game in the semis they got out played. I dont want england to try and claim they only lost to champions or only got knocked out by the champions etc I want them to face the fact full on that England is **** and will never in our lifetime or our childrens lifetime or their childrens lifetime or their childrens childrens childrens lifetime win a world cup.
Original post by I'mComingOxford
France easily.
Croatia has won against not so good teams whereas France faced off against Argentina, Belgium, and Uruguay.

And these teams would probably beat Croatia so no doubt that France will win, strong attack and defense; with dangers coming from Mbappe, Pogba, and Griezman.

Those terms would probably beat Croatia? even argentina (who lost 3-0 to croatia in the group stage)
Original post by S.G.
I know. I love violence.

But Slavs are good at genocide.
Original post by Baza2002
Those terms would probably beat Croatia? even argentina (who lost 3-0 to croatia in the group stage)

I'm not a huge football fan, but I think that with solid defense and attack that Croatia will have difficulty scoring and France also have a huge speed advantage.
I would like to see Croatia beat Belgium.

But who knows Croatia may win but I'm putting my bets on France.
Original post by S.G.
I know. I love violence.

Is that why you support Chelsea?
Reply 30
Original post by sr90
The Croatia striker Kalinic got sent home after the 1st game as he refused to come on as a sub.

Would be funny if he missed out on a winners medal.

The odd thing is he would still count as a World Cup winner but Croatia would just refuse to give him his medal.

Bet he feels like a ****ing idiot now.
Reply 31
Original post by latic_lad
Is that why you support Chelsea?

Yes, because at least 20 fans are killed each matchday at the Bridge /s
Reply 32
Original post by L'étranger123
But Slavs are good at genocide.

But they’re not going to win.
Croatia v Africa
Original post by I'mComingOxford
I'm not a huge football fan, but I think that with solid defense and attack that Croatia will have difficulty scoring and France also have a huge speed advantage.
I would like to see Croatia beat Belgium.

But who knows Croatia may win but I'm putting my bets on France.

Croatia have some top quality players. Modric is probably the best midfielder in the world at the moment. Rakitic is a regular starter for Barcelona Mandzukic has experience in the champions league final and plays for juventus.
I hope France wins!
Original post by S.G.
Yes, because at least 20 fans are killed each matchday at the Bridge /s

I'm talking more about on the pitch. You had the disgraceful Diego Costa. I would be ashamed.

(edited 5 years ago)
France will win....probably by multiple goals.
Reply 38
Original post by latic_lad
I'm talking more about on the pitch. You had the disgraceful Diego Costa. I would be ashamed.

Not sure what you’re on about. Gabriel was the disgrace who was rightfully sent off.

Please don’t derail the thread with this nonsense.
Original post by S.G.
Not sure what you’re on about. Gabriel was the disgrace who was rightfully sent off.

Please don’t derail the thread with this nonsense.

The pundits on Soccer Saturday all agreed that Costa was also lucky not to have been sent off for hitting Koscielny twice, but whatever you say.

Quick Reply

Latest