The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Chichester fam?

I am going to Chichester uni in September and just wanted to know if anyone is going there as well or currently there already? I'm really eager to make new friends and meet people!

-Fran, musical theatre student

#chichester
Hi Fran, I'm a current student going into my third year of the Jazz Performance degree. I'm always down for a chat :smile:
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Hey Fran, I’m Chloe and I’m gonna be at Chichester in September studying theology. I live about 5mins away from the campus too so I’m always up for a chat and making friends :smile:
Hi everyone!

Make sure to add yourselves to the Official Facebook Chichester Freshers' Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UoCFreshers2018/ to find out all the latest news and find others on your course/halls!
Hi Fran, I'm Abbey...
About to start Screen Acting and Creative Technologies this September '18. I'm considering joining the Film or the Musical Theatre society.... Are you signing up to any?
Reply 5
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Hi Fran, I'm a current student going into my third year of the Jazz Performance degree. I'm always down for a chat :smile:

Oh brilliant! Your course sounds interesting :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ChloeRead2000
Hey Fran, I’m Chloe and I’m gonna be at Chichester in September studying theology. I live about 5mins away from the campus too so I’m always up for a chat and making friends :smile:

Ah nice, yeah I'm going to be living about 15 mins away from the campus!
Reply 7
Original post by abbey5992
Hi Fran, I'm Abbey...
About to start Screen Acting and Creative Technologies this September '18. I'm considering joining the Film or the Musical Theatre society.... Are you signing up to any?

Hiya! Yeah I will be joining the MT society! I may see you there!
Hi, i'm abbie, i'm studying musical theatre and acting for film and starting in september, are you thinking of joining any societys?
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi my name is Tia and I’m studying musical theatre triple threat starting this coming Monday
Hi everyone new student to the student room Tianna's my name starting Musical Theatre Triple threat this coming monday anyone moving into Havenstoke at Chichester?
Original post by Tianna_wPowell
Hi everyone new student to the student room Tianna's my name starting Musical Theatre Triple threat this coming monday anyone moving into Havenstoke at Chichester?

Hi Tianna, how exciting! If you haven't already, add yourself to the official Freshers facebook group to find others on your course, flatmates and general freshers news: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UoCFreshers2018/?source_id=266902946120

If you have any questions - feel free to ask us!

Quick Reply