The Student Room Group

how many girls can i sex at once

so basically my problem is all the girls want me. there are loads of fit girls at my college and they all want a slice of my pie. problem is, i've got a lot, but it is finite. how many girls do you reckon i can have goin at the same time?

Scroll to see replies

Right, what you've got to keep in mind is the question of: "Would you do a man?" or "Is any hole a goal?" You know, "would you wet your **** in a man's mouth?" The answers to those questions allow you to better find the answer to how many you could keep going at the same time

So, would you wet your **** in a man's mouth? Are you the calliber of man able to keep three or more birds on the go at once?
I know you will love all the attention but try not to break too many hearts as I don’t think it would be great for your reputation.

Looks are not everything and neither is the sex.

From a (you guessed it) jealous 17 year old acne sufferer 😂
Original post by Anonymous
I know you will love all the attention but try not to break too many hearts as I don’t think it would be great for your reputation.

Would you wet your c**k in a man's mouth?
sex is everything you ugly c**t

"sex is nothing"
this is simply false
*****es ain't **** but hoes and tricks.
i just like the pussy not the girl that it's attached to.
Original post by you have aids

This is why you’re a virgin
Original post by LordOfTheMilk911
"sex is nothing"
this is simply false
*****es ain't **** but hoes and tricks.
i just like the pussy not the girl that it's attached to.

Using them like oversized feeling fleshlights? I like your style kid
Original post by Madlad420
Right, what you've got to keep in mind is the question of: "Would you do a man?" or "Is any hole a goal?" You know, "would you wet your **** in a man's mouth?" The answers to those questions allow you to better find the answer to how many you could keep going at the same time

So, would you wet your **** in a man's mouth? Are you the calliber of man able to keep three or more birds on the go at once?

i'd wet my **** in a man's mouth if he put on some eyeliner and pitched his voice up a bit. i'd like it if he had a big beard too. that would be good. something different, you know?
Original post by LordOfTheMilk911
i'd wet my **** in a man's mouth if he put on some eyeliner and pitched his voice up a bit. i'd like it if he had a big beard too. that would be good. something different, you know?

A little something to tickle the balls
A little something to tickle the balls

my thoughts exactly. if his beard hair got caught in my ball hair and we had to go hospital i could probably get some good views on liveleak aswell
This is why you’re a virgin

Why do ****** beta males like you bang one puss & think you're better than anyone else?

You're a beta male who is short & sad

Don't get me wrong, i like pussy. It's great. But betas like you muddying the waters for when studs like me & this milk lord guy need some of that sweet sweet puss doesn't help the overall goal of natural selection

What an absolute ****, what I said was the truth you’ll soon find that out.

I notice you haven't answered, Would you wet your c**k in a man's mouth?

f**k you dips**t your dads waiting for you to go in his bed and get his d*** wet. you ugly whore
I notice you haven't answered, Would you wet your c**k in a man's mouth?

No.

But put a price on it and I may reconsider.
f**k you dips**t your dads waiting for you to go in his bed and get his d*** wet. you ugly whore

Aww who put 20p in this idiot
Aww who put 20p in this idiot

your mother. rammed her sweet pum pum so good last night all her hair fell out. Thats why she looks like a cancer patient
your mother. rammed her sweet pum pum so good last night all her hair fell out. Thats why she looks like a cancer patient

Look, you are not worth my time.

I’d rather be “ugly” than have a personality as *****y as yours.

It’s not even funny, I bet your mother is really proud of you.

Grow up and stop being a worthless troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending