The Student Room Group

University of Glasgow 2018, undergraduates - finding friends

Hi, I'm going to University of Glasgow in a couple of months (hopefully if I get the grades) to do biochemistry, and just because thats so far away from where I live right now, im going to have 0 friends. So, basically I wanted to post this so I could meet new people, so like if you're doing biochemistry at Glasgow or just starting at Glasgow later this year, then just leave a lil bit of information about yourself below. (idk if anyone's made this post already but I haven't seen anything like that so, yeah)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ola__
Hi, I'm going to University of Glasgow in a couple of months (hopefully if I get the grades) to do biochemistry, and just because thats so far away from where I live right now, im going to have 0 friends. So, basically I wanted to post this so I could meet new people, so like if you're doing biochemistry at Glasgow or just starting at Glasgow later this year, then just leave a lil bit of information about yourself below. (idk if anyone's made this post already but I haven't seen anything like that so, yeah)

I go to Edinburgh and normally I live in the South East, so I had zero friends until about 30 seconds into the first introductory lecture :wink:

Don't worry about making friends - you'll be fine
I will have zero friends as well aha but i'm just hoping that I can make some on my first day there. I'm going to study Geography so obviosuly we won't be in the same lectures but hanging out on campus could be pretty cool?
Original post by vicky.farkasova
I will have zero friends as well aha but i'm just hoping that I can make some on my first day there. I'm going to study Geography so obviosuly we won't be in the same lectures but hanging out on campus could be pretty cool?

Honestly at this rate hanging out with anyone sounds cool, ive been sitting at home doing nothing with my life the past few weeks

Quick Reply

Latest