Turn on thread page Beta

My dream is to be a WAG?? watch

I’m not even joking! The footballers are mostly so hot and rich and seem so nice it’s my perfect lifestyle!! I don’t know where I should hang out though to increase my chances of becoming one?? Probably Mayfair? It’s literally my dream I don’t think I want to settle for anything less

ReputationRep:
    Yikes

ReputationRep:
    you can contact most Premiere League stars on social media nowadays ?

ReputationRep:
    Dream bigger and stop trolling

(Original post by YaliaV)
    Dream bigger and stop trolling
    Don’t think you can dream much bigger than dating someone who earns like £200k a week? I am actually doing a uni degree and I would never solely rely on a man for an income but the amount of security being with a footballer would bring would be amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I’m not even joking! The footballers are mostly so hot and rich and seem so nice it’s my perfect lifestyle!! I don’t know where I should hang out though to increase my chances of becoming one?? Probably Mayfair? It’s literally my dream I don’t think I want to settle for anything less
    No need to attain a footballer for a husband. Just become a prostitute and find a sugar daddy.

ReputationRep:
    my cousin ronaldeep plays for mumbai city and earns 200,000 ruppees a week, you want link up?

ReputationRep:
    What the... have some dignity.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Imagine being that delusional and materialistic.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck being second choice to various side chicks

ReputationRep:
    she's no less materialistic and scheming from the rest of the wags. but she's seems a bit dimmer she doesnt even know how to go about it. tell me would you put up with being cheated on all the time like colleen rooney does, just to keep your status and money?

ReputationRep:
    If this isn't a troll you are literally everything that is wrong with UK society today.

(Original post by hannah00)
    Good luck being second choice to various side chicks
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Wow. Imagine being that delusional and materialistic.
    Who cares. Still get the money and lifestyle lmao.

ReputationRep:
    dont ever call yourself a feminist

you are property

ReputationRep:
    OK join the other billion girls out there that want the same, more chance of winning the Euromillions. Money and fame are not the routes to happiness in fact quite the opposite, do you want your dirty laundry aired in public 24/7 ? Probably not.

I can understand your point of view though somewhat, in this awful job market it seems like an easy way to obtain a dream life, its just not realistic sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snugglebear)
    she's no less materialistic and scheming from the rest of the wags. but she's seems a bit dimmer she doesnt even know how to go about it. tell me would you put up with being cheated on all the time like colleen rooney does, just to keep your status and money?
    colleen rooney stayed with wayne even after he cheated on her so many times

hope that lady never calls herself a feminist idk why its so hard for her to be financially independent.

ReputationRep:
    Until he dumps you for the next best thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caft29)
    OK join the other billion girls out there that want the same, more chance of winning the Euromillions. Money and fame are not the routes to happiness in fact quite the opposite, do you want your dirty laundry aired in public 24/7 ? Probably not.

I can understand your point of view though somewhat, in this awful job market it seems like an easy way to obtain a dream life, its just not realistic sorry.
    generalising women are we? not every girl is a gold digger get your facts straight

ReputationRep:
    and being dependent on a man...

ReputationRep:
    My dream is to become a sugar zaddys wifey

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.