Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My name is Salma, 17 year old girl from Syria. i live in Germany. i have 4 siblings two older sisters and two younger brothers. in 2012 when the war broke out in Syria my uncle fleeied/immigrated to Germany. he told the government of Germany about the case of his only son and he lied and told them that there is 3 orphan girls and that their father(which is our father and his brother) and mother died (we were not orphans, our parents were alive). the German government helped him and accepted to get us to Germany. (i dont think most of white people will understand this process but it happens quit a lot.). he lied because he though if he says that we have parents they will not accept.

he made some mistakes, i was born in 29 november 2000 but he wrote that i was born in 10-01-1999. anyway in 27-3-2012 we got visa and came save to germany. my mother and my two little brother and my father were still stuck in syria. my father was not willing to leave syria, he really loved our country a lot. he wanted to help syria with what ever he got. but my mother wanted to leave.

after we came to Germany, i was shocked to know that there are wrong information's in the system about me. i mean he made me almost two years older than my real age. but i loved Germany and i still love Germany. i feel bad that we lied but that was a way to survive.

after some months our uncle started abusing us. he even beat me once. he used to threaten us with knife (i know he is crazy). we told our parents and my mother decided to come to Germany no matter what happens. my father had heart disease, diabetes, and another disease i dont know the name in english but he got sick. after my father become better my mother decided to flee to turkey with other group of people that also wanted to run away from the war. she did not tell my father.

in 2014 she went to turkey with my two little brothers. she told my father and contacted him. after some months my father died in syria,, it was a shock to all of us but my mother did not give up and after some months she went to Greece but then our uncle found out that our mother left syria and abused us more. then me and two older sister got kicked out . we called the police on him but we did not make a case cause after all he helped us from the war.

at that time i was 14 but in the id/system i was 16 . my sisters were 16 and 17 but their age was also wrong in the system so in the id/system they were 18 and 19. Germany helped us a lot. they got us a house and they did not take me away from my sisters. again non of us told them about our ages because if we did they would have put us with german families and separated us since non of us were adults.

in 12 march 2015 my mother got caught in Austria and could not go further to Germany. me and my sisters were doing fine. my sisters started full time jobs . even though we could not get the chance to complete studying in high school but we did cources (none of us has highschool diploma).

in july 2017 we saw our mother again in austria. we wanted to move there but we dont have a passport, if we went there things could have gone crazy. i mean its not allowed anyway our id would have been taken away. so we decided to wait for the passport. we will get the passport in early 2019.

when i hear white people saying they want the immigrants to go back to their countries, i understand it but i also feel bad about it, we had to. humans do everything to survive right.

from 2015 to 2017 i got/was bullied in school cause i wear hijab and cause german was hard to me and i did not know how to speak good german.

i want to study further, i want to go to a university, it was always my dream to study medicine. i know if i get the chance to go to a university i will get the best marks. i am good at studying, i was always good at studying but its impossible cause i dont even have a high school diploma. i feel like i my heart became stone i dont even feel bad about all the things we have been through. i dont even remember how it felt.

thanks for reading.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
May Allah grant you patience and make it easy for you my sister.
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry to hear with what you've gone through.

You can study an access to HE course in science at colleges which could can you to university.
gothai7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My name is Salma, 17 year old girl from Syria. i live in Germany. i have 4 siblings two older sisters and two younger brothers. in 2012 when the war broke out in Syria my uncle fleeied/immigrated to Germany. he told the government of Germany about the case of his only son and he lied and told them that there is 3 orphan girls and that their father(which is our father and his brother) and mother died (we were not orphans, our parents were alive). the German government helped him and accepted to get us to Germany. (i dont think most of white people will understand this process but it happens quit a lot.). he lied because he though if he says that we have parents they will not accept.

he made some mistakes, i was born in 29 november 2000 but he wrote that i was born in 10-01-1999. anyway in 27-3-2012 we got visa and came save to germany. my mother and my two little brother and my father were still stuck in syria. my father was not willing to leave syria, he really loved our country a lot. he wanted to help syria with what ever he got. but my mother wanted to leave.

after we came to Germany, i was shocked to know that there are wrong information's in the system about me. i mean he made me almost two years older than my real age. but i loved Germany and i still love Germany. i feel bad that we lied but that was a way to survive.

after some months our uncle started abusing us. he even beat me once. he used to threaten us with knife (i know he is crazy). we told our parents and my mother decided to come to Germany no matter what happens. my father had heart disease, diabetes, and another disease i dont know the name in english but he got sick. after my father become better my mother decided to flee to turkey with other group of people that also wanted to run away from the war. she did not tell my father.

in 2014 she went to turkey with my two little brothers. she told my father and contacted him. after some months my father died in syria,, it was a shock to all of us but my mother did not give up and after some months she went to Greece but then our uncle found out that our mother left syria and abused us more. then me and two older sister got kicked out . we called the police on him but we did not make a case cause after all he helped us from the war.

at that time i was 14 but in the id/system i was 16 . my sisters were 16 and 17 but their age was also wrong in the system so in the id/system they were 18 and 19. Germany helped us a lot. they got us a house and they did not take me away from my sisters. again non of us told them about our ages because if we did they would have put us with german families and separated us since non of us were adults.

in 12 march 2015 my mother got caught in Austria and could not go further to Germany. me and my sisters were doing fine. my sisters started full time jobs . even though we could not get the chance to complete studying in high school but we did cources (none of us has highschool diploma).

in july 2017 we saw our mother again in austria. we wanted to move there but we dont have a passport, if we went there things could have gone crazy. i mean its not allowed anyway our id would have been taken away. so we decided to wait for the passport. we will get the passport in early 2019.

when i hear white people saying they want the immigrants to go back to their countries, i understand it but i also feel bad about it, we had to. humans do everything to survive right.

from 2015 to 2017 i got/was bullied in school cause i wear hijab and cause german was hard to me and i did not know how to speak good german.

i want to study further, i want to go to a university, it was always my dream to study medicine. i know if i get the chance to go to a university i will get the best marks. i am good at studying, i was always good at studying but its impossible cause i dont even have a high school diploma. i feel like i my heart became stone i dont even feel bad about all the things we have been through. i dont even remember how it felt.

thanks for reading.
I'm so sorry for everything you have gone through. Stay strong and study hard. Your story is inspirational and motivates me to stop being lazy and make excuses for not working hard
Queen_Petal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I love how strong you are habibti <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (7)
35%
No - I have already returned home (2)
10%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
30%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (1)
5%
No - I live at home during term anyway (4)
20%

Watched Threads